Two years to shift the weight

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by bananas-on-toast, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. bananas-on-toast

bananas-on-toast Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi everyone,

I'm new here and just flicking through the different forums. I got engaged in April and really want to get in shape for the big day, and I'm starting well in advance as we don't plan to get married for about two and a half years.

My fiance is really supportive of me, but I do have one concern, and it is probably me just making an excuse already. My concern is this, my fiance asked the 20st me to marry him, will he still think the same about me when I have lost the weight? Anybody else had this concern?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x Alex x

x Alex x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.8lb(1.51%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/cal count
    Hey,
    I've about two years aswell. only got engaged 5 days ago! want to do this together?:rolleyes:

4. clarecv3

clarecv3 Getting Married 2012

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hiya brides

I got engaged around the same time as you and thought i had loads of time to slim down, but 6 months have past and i have gone up and down more times then i care to think

hope its all going well for you

5. vixter

vixter Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(21.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, 2nd time lucky!
    Aww yay I got engaged in April too and only started dieting in June. I am getting married in April 2012. It was the 21 1/2 stone me that got engaged and almost 3 stone later I have no worries that he still loves me.

Good Luck!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.