Tyme's Diary

Tyme

Hey Loves,

So here I am starting my journey with exante in the hope of losing 4 stone. I'm currently a whopping 16 st and my goal is 12st.

I'm determined to lose this weight and start living my life like a normal person - I'm still normal but not normal normal if that makes sense :D

My main reason is to be more confident in my own skin, have more confidence and proof the haters wrong. Just like many people out there who have lost weight and gained it - I've been there and have gained it too and today is the day ive decided enough is enough not only that but this time it's going to be different - 2013 is my year to lose this weight and keep it off -FOR GOOD, FOREVER!!!

Time to get to business.

Good luck loves.

Tyme x

Day 1 - 14/01/13

Hey loves, my packs arrived today - yay!!

Well today is day 1 - it's actually gone better than I thought it would - I had porridge this morning, soup for lunch and just had a banana shake I must add so far Im loving the packs.

Feeling on top of the world so far but that could be seeing a dust of snow earlier lol

Tyme x

Day 2 - 15/01/13

Hey loves,

Had a hot choc shake for breakfast oh my tasted absolute Devine. Just tucking into the cabonara pasta - I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT - very impressed with the packs.

Thumbs up so far :)

Tyme x

Keeping it going ur doing great!!! I personally like the shakes n bars I've not tried the pasta but I don't like the soups at all !! Maybe it's just me lol

Hey loves

Day 2 completed - Had my last pack of the day which was porridge - not struggling as such but thoughts of food and how yummy it would taste - arggghhhhhh gotta fight them I'm so determined that I refuse to let it get in the way!!

Day 3 tomm :)

Tyme x

Hey loves a very good morning

Day 6 and I'm feeling good no hunger pangs no headache infact I've got this burst of energy - totally amazing stuff.

This week so far has been quite easy - although yesterday I felt the urge to eat not because I was hungry but because I had been in and out in the heavy snow just wanted some comfort food. But I resisted and just had an extra pack instead. I feel amazing this morning and proud that I didn't stray.

Just need to get through my weekend as this is when the wine bottles use to come out.

Ive also joined the gym and spent £200 on gym stuff all nicely colour cordinated - everything has to match otherwise I can't go - (sorry loves I know I'm weird) lol.

Today I'm going sledging with a group of friends make use of all this snow I love it but not when it turns icey and Yucky.

Have a happy Saturday loves

Tyme x

Spending all that money on gym clothes will be a real inspiration to you to keep going to the gym. If you haven't been there for a while just be careful not to over do it. I am regular attender at the gym but once I started Exante I found my heart rate went sky high (200) and I was very dizzy although I was doing what I normally do. Fine now but just a heads up. :D
Mere x

Hi Tyme
Hope you had a good day in the snow. Oh I know that wine routine so well myself! Focused on exante I have been absolutely fine although I did think avoiding the wine would be my biggest challenge. My first weekend I just knew I had to keep busy so booked cinema etc since then has been easy. Bought coke zero but havent used yet, have got ready for when the water gets too boring! Hope your first WI goes well.

Back