Type 2 Diabetes Support?

HollyM

Hi - I'm type 2 diabetic and started doing slimming world a couple of weeks ago - did it years ago by going to the clubs but can't afford that at the moment and I know I'm likely to go off track without support!

It's all going well and sugar levels are dropping but hoping to find other diabetics for for chats, recipes and advice along the way - if anyones interested?

I'm 35 have lost 1/2 stone so far and have about 3 more to go :eek:

Hi - I'm type 2 diabetic and started doing slimming world a couple of weeks ago - did it years ago by going to the clubs but can't afford that at the moment and I know I'm likely to go off track without support!

It's all going well and sugar levels are dropping but hoping to find other diabetics for for chats, recipes and advice along the way - if anyones interested?

I'm 35 have lost 1/2 stone so far and have about 3 more to go :eek:

Heyy! Type 1 here ... I do it from home - I'm on an insulin pump so I'm very cautious about what I eat etc ... Plus I'm gettin my levels down to be able to have a baby next year :) follow my diary (link below) I post all sorts of crap on it but it might give you some support! Do you have a diary on here ? Xxx

Back