Typical!!

Guinevere51

I have ordered a weeks pack to see how it goes, waiting for it to come. Now I have got a kidney infection, have been given antibiotics. Will I still be able to start the diet?:sigh:

How many days worth of antibiotics have u been given? Usually it's three for kidney/ UTI prob your delivery won't be with you for a good few days anyway. As long as ur finished your course by the time you start you will be ok... Only for the fact the enteric coating on tabs would prob stop you from getting into ketosis, no other reason... Actually the high water intake on this diet would be good for you. X

If its not the sort of antibiotics that you have to take with food you should be okay. I had to take some before and it didnt affect my diet at all. If you have to eat then could still start and have some chicken each time you take a tablet ..just a thought. I hope you get better soon though, its not fun being sick.

Thank you everyone. I do have to take the tablets with food, so I thought I will give it until Monday to start as my tablets will be finished Wed.
Happy new year to you all xxx

Back