Ugh... Packs induce nausea :-/

Help please!

I'm totally in the zone and not tempted to eat at all (evn though I've had to endure hotdogs and fish and chips being eaten in front of me!) The problem is, I've started to feel really sick when I try and eat my packs. Shakes, soup and porridge are all the same, but not bars. I've drunk water beforehand to try and ward it off but to no avail.

What on earth do I do?! I'm on day 10!

When I 1st started I felt sick and dizzy for around the 1st 2 weeks! But it does pass, Keep it up chick, you'll get past it xx

Have you tried watering the packs down a little bit? I'm like this with tetra's so split the pack into 2 and add water, when I make normal shakes i use extra water and some ice....Maybe splitting your packs throughout the day may help too :)

Thanks guys, I'll give that a go. I'm NOT going to give up. I'M NOT I'M NOT I'M NOT!!!! xx

When I done the diet about 6yrs ago, I hated it I actually had to stand over the sink an drink my shakes I was heaving drinking them it was awful, to say I didn't succeed in the diet diet that time is a understatement. Hence why I'm doing it again.

But I'm fine now they've changed the recipe.

I make mine up with 300ml of water and have it in 1 go.

Thanks hun. Sounds like me - gagging a lot :-/ xxx

Ive restarted today for the second time have lost 5 stone since march, the first few days first time round i felt really sick after each pack but after a day or two i was abso fine, hope your feeling better soon x

Back