ugly body+ stretch marks :( :( :( I HATE ME

watchmeshrink

Right, i'm starting lipotrim tomorrow again guys and giving it one final chance!
Now I have a question......Do any of you guys have bad stretch marks??? If so, when you started losing weight did they start fading a little????

My stretch marks depress me!!! :cry:

I have them on my upper arms, belly and thighs and it really sucks coz i'm just 18 years old and I feel even if I lose weight I wont be able to wear a bikini ever or a short sleeve top :wave_cry:

I dont start until tomorrow myself, and im 19. I have a tonne and a half of stretch marks. Theyre everywhere including my lady garden! I dont think stretch marks ever totally go, my sister who springs back into a size 8 after pregnancy without a second thought still has them but they have faded. Take care of yourself, invest in some toning creams, do some ab crunches, buy some bio oil etc and keep trying to get rid of them if they depress you. I am, i've got every magic potion in the book that I rarely use but I will be starting as of tomorrow. Good luck xx

I dont start until tomorrow myself, and im 19. I have a tonne and a half of stretch marks. Theyre everywhere including my lady garden! I dont think stretch marks ever totally go, my sister who springs back into a size 8 after pregnancy without a second thought still has them but they have faded. Take care of yourself, invest in some toning creams, do some ab crunches, buy some bio oil etc and keep trying to get rid of them if they depress you. I am, i've got every magic potion in the book that I rarely use but I will be starting as of tomorrow. Good luck xx

Thanks chick :) I have this cream called trilastin and that has kinda faded them!! I was just curious would losing weight help the process :) x x

I hope you feel better about yourself :).
I used to have really bad stretch marks on my arms and belly. The ones on my arms have gone almost more like my own skin colour so cant complain. The ones on my belly look less angery now i used to use some kind of coco butter but lately ive being using soap and glory body butter. I dont think there is any cure but give it time there'll shrink once ur more toned and happy with urself
you wont care about them.

Hopefully the diet will help, but I wouldnt know just yet! Hope you get some replies that help you out though, best of luck x

They do fade with time my lovely, it's not to do with size either, more about everyones different skin elasticity. Bio oil as mentioned is fab, mine are sort of silvery now, nobody notices them as much as yourself believe me! X

Hi watchmeshrink
It's such a shame to have stretch marks at such a young age, i've got them mind you i'm 45 and have had two children, the only thing to do with stretchmarks is to except them!!! as you loose weight they will appear more silver, and less red, no amount a lotion or so called treatments will change the damage done to the deep tissue, i now that it's easy to say except them, enjoy your life your only young , ok so you might not be able to wear certain things, but think for all of the things that you can still enjoy, thankfully these mark can be hiden, most people are hidding something!!! so no more talk about hating yourself.... ok.... you've got your whole life ahead of you :):):):):):)
Sam

I hope you feel better about yourself :).
I used to have really bad stretch marks on my arms and belly. The ones on my arms have gone almost more like my own skin colour so cant complain. The ones on my belly look less angery now i used to use some kind of coco butter but lately ive being using soap and glory body butter. I dont think there is any cure but give it time there'll shrink once ur more toned and happy with urself
you wont care about them.

Thanks sweetie :) I'd say when I start losing the weight my stretch marks wont seem that big of a deal anymore x x

They do fade with time my lovely, it's not to do with size either, more about everyones different skin elasticity. Bio oil as mentioned is fab, mine are sort of silvery now, nobody notices them as much as yourself believe me! X

Thanks hun :) I cant wait til mine turn silvery :p x x x

I have stretch marks which I'll never lose (older than you at 45) but one thing I can say is that I used to feel so depressed about them and my body in general but since doing Lipotrim and getting the 1st couple of stone off I feel better generally about my body and they've become less of an issue. I've realised that sitting around being depressed about it all wasn't going to change anything - now I'm getting on with it and doing something positive to make myself feel better I feel much more positive.

Good luck with your first week and keep the faith - I wouldn't say it's the easiest thing to do but given a bit of willpower you'll will start to see the weight fall away and I'm sure you will then start to feel better about yourself. There's so many other people on here all achieving amazing things and giving loads of encouragement so when it gets tough dig into this forum.

Hope all goes well x

Hey,

I had really visible stretch marks when I was about your age (i'm only 23 now), and I managed to lose quite a bit of weight and after a while maintaining the weight they were honestly hardly visible to the point I hardly noticed them myself, let alone feel conscious about them. Tiny, tiny little silvery marks, nowhere near the size they started off!...Maybe it's because I had young skin, who knows? But just thought i'd share as it's not all doom and gloom!

Good luck!

hey watchmeshrink, i hear ya girlie, ive lost 100lbs so far between ww & tfr so i knew that i wasnt gonna ever have a bikini body, but im not gonna let me stop me continuing & dont let it stop you either, coz your gonna look super hot in your clothes and lets face it you live in not so sunny ireland like myself,,just keep going loose the weight and see how it goes your very young and your s.marks will fade with time, hugs, Tracy

Stretch marks are still better than flab and they WILL fade with time. Skin deffo bounces back when you're younger, I can lift the skin on my hand these days and it just stays there!

Just look after your skin, face and body, and particularly your neck, use moisuriser with sunscreen factor 15 in the summer and drink loads of water whether dieting or not.

And.....golden rule, never, ever smoke! I mentioned on here the other day, some of my friends not only look bad for their age, as in wrinkled, but they've also lost teeth:eek: not a good look.....

I really feel for you honey. I'm 26 and had my son at 22, I smoothered myself in bio oil everyday 3 times a day and my due date came and went with no stretchmarks. However baby had other plans and I wasnt induced until 2 weeks later..........in which time lots of stretchmarks appeared on my lower tummy :(

I really was devestated and like you I really began to hate myself. I'm back now at my pre baby weight and while yes the stetchmarks are still there, in certain lights you cant even notice them and they certainly dont put me off wearing a bikini on holidays.

They do fade with time, losing weight and toning up helps too. Its a physcological thing aswell though, with stretchmarks all you can is accept them hun, I now refer to mine as baby marks!!

In terms of creams bio oil is good but the best cream ever is called Strivectin, I've seen a huge improvement since I began using it. Its amazing.

I can lift the skin on my hand these days and it just stays there!
Hilarious sandra !!!!

I can lift the skin on my hand these days and it just stays there!
Hilarious sandra !!!!

Not for me it isn't! I have old lady hands:(

Hey,

I had really visible stretch marks when I was about your age (i'm only 23 now), and I managed to lose quite a bit of weight and after a while maintaining the weight they were honestly hardly visible to the point I hardly noticed them myself, let alone feel conscious about them. Tiny, tiny little silvery marks, nowhere near the size they started off!...Maybe it's because I had young skin, who knows? But just thought i'd share as it's not all doom and gloom!

Good luck!

Wow...that's brilliant :) You've given me a lot of hope girl x x Thankyou x x

hey watchmeshrink, i hear ya girlie, ive lost 100lbs so far between ww & tfr so i knew that i wasnt gonna ever have a bikini body, but im not gonna let me stop me continuing & dont let it stop you either, coz your gonna look super hot in your clothes and lets face it you live in not so sunny ireland like myself,,just keep going loose the weight and see how it goes your very young and your s.marks will fade with time, hugs, Tracy

Wow, 100 lbs, that's amazing! Well fair play to you :) x Thanks for inspiring me doll x x x

Stretch marks are still better than flab and they WILL fade with time. Skin deffo bounces back when you're younger, I can lift the skin on my hand these days and it just stays there!

Just look after your skin, face and body, and particularly your neck, use moisuriser with sunscreen factor 15 in the summer and drink loads of water whether dieting or not.

And.....golden rule, never, ever smoke! I mentioned on here the other day, some of my friends not only look bad for their age, as in wrinkled, but they've also lost teeth:eek: not a good look.....

lol ah Sandra you crack me up :p I dont smoke thankgod so at least that's one thing I have going for me! lol I hated my teeth but then I got braces when I was in high school and got them whitened so I love them nw! ;) Tnx chick x x
p.s- A 27 inch waist :O You lucky woman!!!!! I'm jealous!!!!! :)

Ladies because of this thread ive been shopping online,,p.s. dont tell my boss lol,,so i already got this shiseido stuff which i will continue to use on my thighs,,,i ordered palmers tummy butter & avons braless booby gel,,im gonna smell like a brothel with all these creams but i will let yee know how it goes..

Back