• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Uh-Oh - After Eights - I did it!

Jensjeremies

Member of **SW Angels**
Help!
My neighbour was in for tea last night and brought me After Eights! I had a couple last night but tonight I just keep walking past the fridge and having another and another!! There'll be none left soon!!
H2B doesn't eat chocolate (Freak, I know) so I can't even ask him to eat them. What to do? Is it wrong to throw them out? I really don't need (but really want) to eat them!:break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Beki

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
pepper!!! pepper all over them!!!

then feed them to your enemy ;) lol

Beki

Gold Member
I know what you mean - for small things they've got loud mouths haven't they? ;) lol

Beki

Gold Member
so how did it go? did they meet their untimely death? ;) lol

S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
they are something like 2 syns each, i have a lot of choc in the house at the moment and limit myself to my allowance

Jensjeremies

Member of **SW Angels**
Well girls....they're still in the fridge. I am in work (yet I can still hear them!) but when I get home they are going in the bin. I promise.
I've had quite a good week and WI is tomorrow so there's no way I'm going to ruin that for a couple of gorgeous mint chocolates!! It's not worth it!!
I'll go home after work and put them in the bin.
I'll update later.
XX

Beki

Gold Member
Yay you!!! Well done :D

R.I.P poor after eights, languishing in the botom of a dark bin in Jen's kitchen *sniff* :(