Uh-Oh - After Eights - I did it!

Jensjeremies

Member of **SW Angels**
Help!
My neighbour was in for tea last night and brought me After Eights! I had a couple last night but tonight I just keep walking past the fridge and having another and another!! There'll be none left soon!!
H2B doesn't eat chocolate (Freak, I know) so I can't even ask him to eat them. What to do? Is it wrong to throw them out? I really don't need (but really want) to eat them!:break_diet:

pepper!!! pepper all over them!!!

then feed them to your enemy ;) lol

I know what you mean - for small things they've got loud mouths haven't they? ;) lol

ohh head to bed hun. i love after eights..would they be that bad for you considering they are so small? ohh i can nearly taste them the mintynesss.....

so how did it go? did they meet their untimely death? ;) lol

they are something like 2 syns each, i have a lot of choc in the house at the moment and limit myself to my allowance

Well girls....they're still in the fridge. I am in work (yet I can still hear them!) but when I get home they are going in the bin. I promise.
I've had quite a good week and WI is tomorrow so there's no way I'm going to ruin that for a couple of gorgeous mint chocolates!! It's not worth it!!
I'll go home after work and put them in the bin.
I'll update later.
XX

I did it - I actually put them in the bin. Can't believe it.
Sad days when I can't trust myself not to eat some chocolate but needs must!
Clearly I can't be trusted.......or I'd be on a different forum!!!

Yay you!!! Well done :D

R.I.P poor after eights, languishing in the botom of a dark bin in Jen's kitchen *sniff* :(

Back