Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Uh-oh I did a naughty!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kellybeeb, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

I just ate an atkins bar while I was off the diet i would get these and slim fast bars as a treaty type thing.

Don't know why i done it! Stupid!
    Can i fix this in time for fri weigh in?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kilobel

Kilobel Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I wouldnt stress too much hun, its far better than a 'proper' bar of owt :)
    Hopefully it will let you stay in ketosis if its atkins but just brush it off & carry on
    Good luck hun
    Niki
    x

4. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi hun,
    I have had *cheats* in the past, and someone told me to drink an extra litre of water to "flush it out" - I've found any blips are not as harshly punished on the scales.

Now go get glugging...!!! :)

Hugs x x x

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good advice posted already. Don't worry and glug away with the water, you will be fine x

6. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

Well I drunk loads of water and cups of tea so hopefully I didn't do too much damage and I counted it as a meal I think its similar to the cambridge meal bars?

Back on it today no messing going to start leaving my purse at home so I am not tempted and if I am I can't actually buy anything anyway!

Cheers for the advice girls :)

7. thinfor30

thinfor30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(27.23%)
    Diet:
    CD working up plans
    My CDC it's the trans-fats and extra fat you need to be aware of with Atkins bars.

In terms of ketosis you'll be okay but they don't have all the vitamins ours have - although there are some I believe.

The chocolate brownie ones are really nice I think!

8. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

I had the hazel nut crunch! it was ok I wish I hadn't of had it but been in a meeting today that had free food and I waited for my salad :)

9. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    KellyBeeb,

It sounds like you handled it correctly. To a certain extent -- calories and calories -- and if you counted against equivalent calories, then it should not affect your loss. So, the damage is probably more psychological than physical. As Kilobel metioned -- it was a meal bar, not junk food.

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.