Uh oh off the wagon!

Kreesh

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post - I wasn't sure!

I've been doing SW for 7 weeks and have lost 8lbs. I was hoping for a bit more, but it's okay really - I've lost weight!! I have another 25lbs to lose. Ideally I'd like to shed it before my 40th which is in July. (perhaps this is unrealistic!!!)

My main problem is that I have spent a lot of time out and about (visiting relatives, friends etc) because I have all school holidays off and the usual routine suffers. This has led me to be 'naughty' (though generally due to being restricted in my choices.)

Before this I'd stayed at the same weight for two weeks anyway (in spite of sticking to the plan) and was feeling really frustrated and wondering if hormones (and mirena coil!) are to blame?! I guess I've probably gone into that 'sod it' mode. I took the class as a holiday this week. So, how am I going to get back on track?!?! I really feel the weight loss could be quicker too.

Any tips folks?

Thanks for reading!

Kreesh xxx

Everyone's different but your loss is still good.
The naughty food won't help so get back on plan. 100%
I don't think any contraception makes you put on weight some that are hormone based can cause increased in appetite but they don't make ppl pick the food up and eat it. I think mirena is least likely one tho. I've heard injection is worst. I have mirena and have lost 19lb I'm 7 weeks on Tuesday. But I've only had one day off plan in that time rest I've been 100%.
Go back to basics, read your books, plan your weeks meals and jump straight back on and scales will move, maybe try some Red days? :) x

I think hormones can affect our attitude so possibly. The key thing is planning in my opinion. If you know that you're going to someones house for a cuppa then maybe tale a cereal bar or something else you have synned already? xxx

Thanks for replying, I appreciate your thoughts. I don't eat meat so it's green or EE for me. It has mainly been green and i cannot imagine i will shift the weight on that. :S Planning is probably my biggest issue. I've always found that hard, even before SW with work and everything else!

I guess I need to get a grip!

Kreesh x

Back