Uh oh!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I woke up about 5 this morning wondering why I couldn't breathe and I've come down with a dreaded cold! :(
I've used 10 of my syns on chocolate and a hot chocolate but still want more. I'm just so happy I'm on SW! I used to gain so much weight when I was ill before and it would make me feel worse but today I'm feeling almost cheerful despite not being able to breathe through my nose lol

im sitting here the same hun - i must be the opposite to people who are ill cus i eat loads when got the cold - just filled up on the spinach, patatoe and chicken curry from EE cookbook so all full - OH eating ice cream and bakewells tarts and im not even bothered - hope ur cold gives up soon

i know how you feel, i have come down with a cold and tonsilitis and the only things i can eat are ice cubes and marmite sandwiches, tried to eat a roast dinner but i couldnt swallow any of it :cry:

Another uh oh, I think it's something a bit worse! I've just started to get a sore throat, I really hope it's not flu!
And Vitfa, I eat loads and loads when I'm ill too. I can't understand anyone who loses their appetite when they're bad, if anything mine becomes more ravenous! lol

When worried or stressed out or upset, my wife doesn't eat, loses weight, whereas I eat!! Come what may.
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

Back