Uh Oh

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ~Crooked Smile~, 15 June 2010 Social URL.

1. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    So i was supposed to be starting my new job tomorrow, which meant I wouldn't be able to go to my usual Thursday lunchtime meeting so was gonna go Saturday morning instead.

Now I had a bit of a major blow out at the weekend due to life being a bit pants, and I had kinda thought to myself it was ok cos I had a couple extra days to weigh in to pull it back...

But now my start date has been pushed to monday so I can go to my usual meeting... uh oh!!!!! I will be Ok with a SS, just hope I don't put on :(

ALSO while I'm here, does anybody know the points in a Crabbie's alcoholic ginger beer???? :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    Hi. Not sure about that brand, but a 330 ml can of alcoholic ginger beer is 1.5 points.
  4. buffy_summers

buffy_summers Member

weight watchers
    good luck

Aww that sucks.............good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.