Uh oh....

emily87

Onwards and downwards!
Help! A Magnum ice cream has just landed on my desk from one of my colleagues. And I have just checked and it is 13 syns!!!! Noooooo!!!!!!! I can't not eat it coz that would be rude and everyone else is eating theirs. Boohoo, will just have to sacrifice my syns for today I guess. Was trying to be good and only have 5 a day, but thats out the window now, lol. Oh well, better enjoy it then! :8855:

Mmmm deduct it from your weekly allowance and carry on.. hope it was nice, lol.. Yummyy. x

eat half and LEAVE half? are you all mad? :p hope you enjoyed it... 13 syns is good for a magnum.

Hehe, thanks everyone. I couldn't bear to leave half, lol. Do feel very naughty now but it was rather nice. Just got to be strict with myself this evening and only munch on fruit. :D

I agree with Eternalflame 100% :D that's what I would do, I only have 6 syns per day (unless I'm being naughty like last week lol) x

Glad you enjoyed it, isnt it amazing to be able to do that and know you can still be on track? Good on ya xx

Back