Uh oh!

Oh totally, i think mine went in blackcurrant squash! LOL X

Luckily not been on them for ages and wouldnt rush to go back on them LOL x

Tramadol- plus diazapam and volterol. When the pain is exceptionally bad I add co-dydramol to the mix. Three times a day but today I just did the mix twice in order to enjoy dinner. I think that after tomorrow I can drop the diazapam. It's known as being addictive but thank God that I've never had that problem and make a point of dropping it first.

gosh that is a mix , oh bless you. The volterol can make you feel sick - I was on diclofenic which is the same just a different name and the GP gave omperazol as it effects my tum. No longer on the diclofenic as it was not lasting long enough through the day for work so now on naproxen and these seem to last longer thru the day and be gentler on the tum. Im just waiting for a little while before I can take my night time painkillers.

I dont know about you but find the codeine based tablets give me the munchies :(

Hope u feel better soon huni!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope not to use them again but it helps not having back from other problems lol. Thanks for not making me feel alone in this :)

It is a mix but I'm so thankful that I don't have an addiction and if anything need to be bullied into taking the tablets. This is the first time I've experienced the sick feeling in 5 yrs so not too bad. There's always someone worse off so being positive xx

I would cry- I know it's tablets and I usually wouldn't complain about choc but haven't eaten well all week. Going to start afresh tomorrow with a fruit smoothie!

I had the exact same idea- start tomorrow with a fruit smoothie! :D

I bought frozen fruit out of tesco so it's defrosting in the fridge- I know you add yogurt bit do u add milk? X

I do; no more than 100ml. I have to because my blender complains when I give it just fruit and yoghurt :(

Should be :) I'm lactose intolerant so I use the Lactofree semi skimmed but I'm certain all milk will be ok :)

Nomes
Bumma, tramadol doesn't touch me , didn't realise you could take tramadol and codeine?? At same time?
Have i just read somewhere you thinking about 30 ds??? Think you should let your back settle first chick x x

christmasfairy1 said:
Nomes
Bumma, tramadol doesn't touch me , didn't realise you could take tramadol and codeine?? At same time?
Have i just read somewhere you thinking about 30 ds??? Think you should let your back settle first chick x x

I was on it a while ago but def not now! Thanks for looking out for me tho! I only ever added the co-dydramol when the pain was so bad I couldn't physically turn over on the sofa/bed.

On a positive note I'm dropping diazapam today and reducing tramadol/ going to see how that goes xx

The tablets I'm on for back pain are pretty heavy and cause nausea so I find I'm eating whatever I can stomach which seems to be small amounts of choc, single bags of crisps and boiled rice. If I'm sticking to my points should I still lose? I'm hoping to be off tablets within a few days ( fingers crossed)

Sorry hun but most probably not.. The whole thing with WW is that your body gets everything thing it needs, but only the right amount of what it needs to function.. If its not getting the likes of protein from meats n vitamins n minerals from fruit n veg etc... You may not lose... That said.. You might still!! As its not going to be a long term thing you very possible could do.. Hope you feel better soon x

Well done nomes for your amazing 3.5 loss this week xxxx

laurenasha said:
Well done nomes for your amazing 3.5 loss this week xxxx

Thanks! Today is the first day that I'm eating properly and cutting back on the painkillers :) porridge at 6pp and tuna and pasta for 9pp so feeling better already!

I want to thank everyone for their support! Xxx

Im coping better but there's a constant background pain that isn't bad enough to complain about but leaves me absolutely shattered!!

Looking positively at the fact summer is only 4 weeks away :) xx

pleased things are easing for you, just take it easy :)

Back