Uh Oh!

efk

You know when you've been Tangoed! Been on a course today and lunch provided was nice but fatty and then I had strawberries and choc philly for tea. Had to cancel my aqua class in case of emergency lol. :busted:

Have re-booked it for tomorrow and will be living on salad from now on!!

Whoopsie :) least it happened before you went hehe x

You know when you've been Tangoed! Been on a course today and lunch provided was nice but fatty and then I had strawberries and choc philly for tea. Had to cancel my aqua class in case of emergency lol. :busted:

Have re-booked it for tomorrow and will be living on salad from now on!!

sounds like a plan. good luck

That was a quick effect! It takes 24 hours to get through me :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol.............. Can you imagine what could have happened if you had gone to aqua aerobics...... you'd have been banned!!!

Have had problems posting from the app on my phone! I cannot imagine what would have happened if I was in the pool! Second chance saloon tonight!

wow thats a quick visit! Mine takes 2 days lol.

I know but I'd been really good previously so was a complete shock. Also the tabs have given me the screaming shits before but never oil!

I hated it when I first went took me a couple of months to be able to complete a full class (half of it I just sat there and peddled!) but I love it now! Give it a chance it's a great fat burner! X

Honestly, I couldn't do it. I can't do the whole standing up and glide thing and it was agonising. Plus there were these size 8, tanned, blonde gym bunnies who knew exactly what to do. One of them asked me "are you getting some water" as I got off the bike and got my bag and I told her "Nope, I've had enough, I can't do it". Impossible!!

No I didn't stand up for maybe 4weeks just couldn't stand and bounce etc! So I sat on the bike and change the tension as everyone else did!

I gradually built up to a very slow stand up for a few second at a time by 12wks I reckon I was struggling but doing the whole class
- now I think I'm one of the pros bouncing away and gliding as if it's the easiest thing in the world - but it still aches and burns - the action gets easier but the classes dont bc you then turn your tension up to increase your workout.

I would advise going back (have you got a beginners class you could go to) its good fun and I never look down on those who can't do everything we all have to start somewhere!

It's also much easier if you go to a class that turn the lights off and have disco lights bc no one can see you! X

Back