uh oh...

missmf

getting slimmer
hello!
i went to the festival at the weekends, and my plans didnt work.
i was gonna stick to shakes/bars/cottage cheese etc and not drink too much and only voddy and water.
i had 6l of cider, 8 cans of cider, wine lager and the vodka!
i ate sausages on the barbie, beans and bread and butter for breckie, bacon, sausage rolls, pastys,mushrooms, and a nice pasta dish from a stall.
and i had some lasange last night when i got home!!!!

so bbl's - i am SO sorry if this week ive let you down.

i just really wanted to let my hair down, and join in with everyone, and my son.

gotta go work now, still feel slighty on the rough side, but i am determined to get right back on track.
if i ss from now i should b back in ketosis by thurs and my wi is in fri.

hope everyone has had a good bank holiday.

xxxx

Fair play to you for even trying! Was it reading/leeds? Any good? I saw bits on TV! Pendulum looked good (love it!). I wouldn't have even tried SS'ing - too hard at a festival! Back to normality for you now then! :D

you've got a healthy weight now, I'm impressed that you even brought shakes and bars.

it was only a little local one in crediton, bout 3000 people, 2 nights, 3 stages, but it was fabby! my 5 year old sons 1st festival camping and he loved it. hes only ever been to day ones before.
been bad with the eating again today, but deffo back on tomoz. too hung over to ss today, but no more alcohol for me for a while!
cheers guys. xx

please dont be cross becky!!
promise i'll do better next week!! x

missmf - so brave to confess!! Haha I laughed the way through your post and can just picture you holding your breath waiting for the abuse to start!! Haha - you'll be right back on track before you know it.

its weird, its like ineeded to confess!!!
hungry today though and its only 8;45am!!! x

I did exactly the same thing! I went to Reading Festival and lugged all my Tetras all the way from the car park to the camp site and gave up on the first night!! I ate and drank all day every day and have only started back with the diet this morning, but I had such a good time so I'm not that bothered if it set me back a couple of weeks. Feel like poo now though :(

xx

probably over 25 again now - all the cider i drank!!
my cdc says i should ss untill goal, but i'm ss+ing
people on here say i should move up, but i have asked my cdc again and again and she says to stick with it??
gonna stick to it for 2 more weeks and then move up. x

Back