Ultimate weMitter!!!

littlemumma

Gold Member
....blows off cobwebs..... back again.
Hello! 5 yrs ago i was a religious minimin member. It most definitely aided me to lose over 5stone.
I can lose weight no problem when my minds into it. The issue is keeping it off.

October 2013 i married my baby daddy! My svelt size 10 frame looked very different to the woman i see now.
Fast forward nearly 4 years, weve added another kid to the mix! So pretty much back where i started weight wise.
Altho i cant totally blame her. Im a greedy pig addicted to sugar!!

October 13 weight 10st 4lbs.

December 14 i had creeped up to nearly 12st (3m pregnant)

May 15 just over 14st full term.

June 15 two weeks post natal weighed 13st 4lbs

Here we are now August 17 and have yo-yod since dd was born.
Starting weight 13st 5lbs

No more yo-yoing. I want to be an example for my kids.
Im embarrassed & ashamed (esp to those that may have followed me 4/5yrs ago)
But i am here to take control.

Hello everybody!!!!
I really hope to meet some diet buddies alike, as i find it really helpful.
Please stop by and say Hello. And i will mostly spend today reading through stories to give me a kick up the arse!

Hi susie thanks for stopping by.
I have just looked over Buffys diary. Wow that is certainly impressive. I will poke my head in properly later.

Feeling confident so far.....

Hey,

best of luck.

subscribing x x
Hi jenny! Welcome :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Day 2 today.... ive done ok food wise. A little over 1000 cals.
Ive spent the day watching you tube videos of tummy tucks.... its very graphic!! But that is my end goal for next year.
Hopefully il get there.

Hows everyone?!

Hi jenny! Welcome :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Day 2 today.... ive done ok food wise. A little over 1000 cals.
Ive spent the day watching you tube videos of tummy tucks.... its very graphic!! But that is my end goal for next year.
Hopefully il get there.

Hows everyone?!

I want a tummy tuck too, lower part never quite went back after 1st C-section. I'd love to have it done in around 13 months but we'll see. I haven't seen the videos of them being done but have seen lots of before and afters.

x x

I want a tummy tuck too, lower part never quite went back after 1st C-section. I'd love to have it done in around 13 months but we'll see. I haven't seen the videos of them being done but have seen lots of before and afters.

x x
The videos r a bit scary!! I find it all so fastinating. My tummy after 3 kids and gaining / losing / gaining weight has ruined my stomach. Im only 28 ffs!!! I want mine done next june i think...

Ha its brutal isnt it!!!!
Oh wow. Your a baby machine too! Im officially done now. Im barely coping with the 3 i have haha. Summer hols r so stressful!
Prob a bad time to start dieting again when i need vodka daily!!!

How r u getting on with weight gain in this pregnancy? I think they say each time from the first you gain less & less.... which was the case for me. But first pregnancy i gained over 5stone. So be hard to top that haha

lol about the daily vodka :) I was really craving the alcopop blue wkd the other week, I wanted it really really bad.

as of last week I'm the same weight I was when I found out I was pregnant, I'm doing slimming world so hoping to continue to be a lb or 2 lighter tomorrow at weigh in.
first pregnancy I gained 2 st, 2nd 1st, 3rd almost 4 stone. this is the best yet :)

yeah I'm done too but hubby wants more, he's a little crazy though lol x x

Wow bloody hell youre doing amazing with only 10 wks left??!! Woowww!!!

thanks, only 9 weeks left as I'm booked in for a C-section, I'm guessing the pain and recovery is similar to a tummy tuck.

have you looked at where you'll get your tummy tuck done? I know a couple of people that have gone abroad to have theirs but my husband insists on this country, which I'm happy with, preferably somewhere close to home. x x

thanks, only 9 weeks left as I'm booked in for a C-section, I'm guessing the pain and recovery is similar to a tummy tuck.

have you looked at where you'll get your tummy tuck done? I know a couple of people that have gone abroad to have theirs but my husband insists on this country, which I'm happy with, preferably somewhere close to home. x x
Yes my hubby too does not want me going abroad. Poland & belgium r apparently good for it. But he wont do it. He would ratgher pay double!!!!
I live on the isle of wight. So annoyingly nowhere is that close. London is the furthest il travel... but hoping for southampton. Theres a couple of surgeons im looking into atm.
Its sooo expensive though.

Yeah theres some good ones up your way too. I remember birmingham being told to me. So youll have no issue!
Il defo need a full one prob lipo too!!!

I'm trying not to even think about saggy skin... I know I'll have some. Also thinking i may need some work in the bra cup area after losing a lot of weight and having kids :(

I'm trying not to even think about saggy skin... I know I'll have some. Also thinking i may need some work in the bra cup area after losing a lot of weight and having kids :(
My boobs r down to my belly button!! Haha but cant afford it all. Mayb one day. At least a good bra is decieving! And at least they look ok!

Back