Ummmm people....

im still in my jammies in a north facing room with my dort, who sadly , suffers from a mild photophobia.
We are going out this evening to the beach at Southpirt with the pooch. My dort enjoys the evening light more, its less harsh

I, too, am sitting in my jammies in a north facing room! And my eyes, like those of so many in my family, are light sensitive...

Uncanny lol x

I've just come in from the garden & thought I would check my 'putor. It's too bright out there to see it.
I shall just get myself a vodka & diet red bull (no carbs &, yes I know it can slow down weight loss, but it's a Saturday & Steve's on 12hr days, GGRRR!) & I'm going back out to continue reading all the cr*p that's in Heat! Heaven :D:D

ive done hw then got my hair done. washing on line and got myself a vodka and caffiene coke :) fed the dogs, just debating whether to make oopsie rolls so i can put burger in with cheese for tea or have leftover gammon...mmmmmm

i bought some baking paper. Third trip to the supermarket this week. Cant find celeriac at all! in fact some guy at asda pointed me to the celery!!!! help!!
Im having burger in my oopsie roll with some bacon and blue cheese and some kale on the side :)

I know sainsburys have it, we only have a smallish store too and i should imagine waitrose will too. have you tried an oopsie yet?
Now how many carbs does a mim have in it?

my sainsburys asda or teso dont do. We dont have waitrose is the scummy north lol
No took them out of oven put them back in!
think a mim is bout 2/3 hon. im counting oopsie as 2 i think!

Where did you find that out? Ive just seen a mim on here for 7 i think it was and was told yesterday that an oopsie is 0.5

mint! i just made up the oopsie to be 2! wow i can have more then lol.
total carbs is 12.07, fiber is 8.8; net carbs is 3.27)

Thought we were taking total carbs as our count? I am and that means 12.7 each :cry: just a treat for me then

nah not for these hon x i only use total carbs on stuff like veg, meals etc as uk doesnt count the dietry fibre :) like the atkins bars they look like loads of carbs but cos they atkins they have subtracted the dietry fibre x

really if we had dietry fibre on everything we bought in uk you could subtract it. but we dont. i would count on the mims being 3 1/2 aand the atkins bars saying what they say. anything else i would use total carbs. i hope :)

So we do it on things like curry pastes and packaged stuff then? Omg if i do that i can eat much more than i have. Dont think i'll be able to

I use total carbs on all stuff i buy in uk:)

Right so from now on i take the fibre away from the carbs to get total amount on everything i can?

No. In mims i would use 3.5 as Linz said in earlier post and if you eat the atkins bars use what it says on the bar. Otherwise use the total carbs- bugger the dietry fibre! i have only ever used what it says on packets/bags etc. apart from the dreaded mims!

MIMs are only 3.5 because fibre has been took off the bars are marketed as a low carb snack which i use myself they are 1.5, if you look deeper they are higher in carb value but they take this into account the fibre thus they market them to sell as a low carb snack.

Back