Ummmmmm??????????

soon2bslimmer77

If something has no calories no fat and no sugar does that mean its syn free lol sorry to sound dumb for example i have come across this calorie free chocolate spread it is made with cocoa that has no cals and splenda

If it's got no calories its free yep.

Are you sure its zero calories though? Ive never heard of cocoa with no calories.

Is it possible they've listed the calories per tiny amount or something? Thats what they do with Fry Light type stuff - as its less than a calorie per spray it could technically be said to have 'zero' calories in that sense but if you look at a larger amount there are actually a lot of calories in it.

defo calorie free lol its american probably full of e numbers lol but if it tastes good who cares hahaha xx

are you sure it's not just fat free? (ie full of sugar?) What's the brand name? This sounds too good to be true! if it IS true, I want a bucketload!!

I found that one too and it does seem like its all flavouring and no actual calories but the reviews it gets are pretty terrible :D

the walden farms stuff is gross, but thats my opinion. Tasted very artificial to me and they ended up straight in the bin. I suppose living in Canada there is no substitute to pure maple syrup in my eyes and 2 syns for a tablespoon does the trick for me.

I tried the pancake syrup, vanilla coffee flavoring (although they dont seem to do that any more) and then the seafood sauce (YUCK YUCK YUCK). They are really pricey too.

I found a UK distributor and was about to order the chocolate spread and the peanut butter spread, but the delivery charge is the same price as the 2 jars of sauce.

If BMIC says they're nasty, I'll stay away.

Yep if the calories and fat is zero then they are free, but some do have calories which will be in the Bottle if that is the case and it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories for those.

I think I might just go to costa and get a bottle of sugar free coffe syrup lol

Back