Unable to restart

Robotica

My first diet, lost 15KG+, from size 12/14 to 6/8. And now am gaining it all back, 7KG so far and am getting to a size 10.

It's so hard to restart when you've gotten accustomed to a life of eating out and fried chicken and chips :(

I know the feeling I started a diet at 15st got down to 10st and am now 18st.... Just can't put the plate down!

I know. But always try to look at it in a positive perspective. If you were able to do it before, there's no reason why you can't do it now. Think about the things that caused you to lose focus and try to think of ways to avoid them.

It's hard when it's the change in my lifestyle that made it change.
But you're right, I did it before. I'm setting my Goals to go back to what I already reached first, I know it's doable and it makes it so much easier.

I'm finding it hard to start again, I can't count the amount of times I've begun a diet or healthier eating plan, all to just be forgotten or too hard to continue. I remember going to a SW class and then giving up, that was nearly 2 years ago and I'm over 2 stone heavier, it's disgusting! We just have to be tough *****es and push ourselves through it though!

silencemylips said:
We just have to be tough *****es and push ourselves through it though!

That's the spirit!
You know, one week in and am all into this like it's nothing. I've gotten used to it, I don't crave chips and kebabs anymore, I thought it would take much longer to get used to it, but then when I fail, I never get past the first two days :)

Being on this forum has helped greatly, just getting to talk about the diet and reading about everyone else makes me feel so involved in my diet that I don't lose sight of it :)

Back