Unbelievable! Inspiration for strugglers.. and an update this morning!

That's great! Thanks for posting this as I needed some thinspiration. I should go dig in my closet for my skinny clothes too.

fabulous well done you xx

I wish I had size 12s to sell, but at the moment I'm just waiting until my size 18s are too baggy. I got into a pair of size 16 cords today, but they're a big 16 and I still can't fit into a pair of Gap 18s (Gap 14R) - whyyyyyyyyy? Jeans are so unfair - they're always smaller than everything else <sob>

brilliant Nikki, well done hun, am proud of you, you'll be there before you no it.

sue xx

dont worry perseph0ne my 'skinny jeans' are a pair of gap 14R. i really really cant wait till i fit those! and yeah i swear jeans are smaller then any other cloths SUCKS :( but they will fit me soon enough [fingers crossed]

Well done hunni.

Ive been buying my clothes from matalan as a pair of jeans are only £10 and a plain t-shirt £3 ish so thats what ive been living in, although I have to say the jeans are realy nice.xx Got to go and get some 14s soon ( i hope)

well done x

Thanks everyone! Have dropped 4lbs at this mornings (week 2) WI, which has put me into the BMI 27 zone, thats another lb since yesterday- which I had hoped for but didn't really expect! Really chuffed as that makes 13lbs in 2 weeks, even with a day 'off'. Very happy with that.

I'm certainly feeling inspired! And congrats on this week's loss :)

Laura x

Back