Under 200 or bust!

You need to get your head in the right place Neen, and then stick to plan love

Oh Neen... you know I completely understand how you feel, well to a degree anyway. Its hard when you feel yr last option was something as radical as we had done & then you have to diet harder than before.

I haven't really lost for 3 months, so stopped at 5 months out, which is just so disheartening. I lost more in less time before my op than I have after!

Its good that we have this little haven here, its been my touch of sanity when feeling pants, its hard (even more so being a Mod I think) over on WLS to try & stay positive when yr having a tough time, you will get there babes, your on the right path now. x

Thankyou Jim x I do feel better getting it off my chest as I tend to just go into my shell a bit when things aren't going well.
Got my shopping in today and hopefully everything I need is available to get back up on the wagon.

Hi Lisa x Yeah I have my band quite full but some days I can eat more than others. It depends on sauce in the food/how moist it is...even how stressed I am on any particular day!
If I have extra in at the moment I could have it erode into my stomach because it is already almost at max.
So I am kinda without further options at the moment..other than just getting on the wagon and hanging on for dear life!

Hi Linz, I really don't want to be there at the moment. Everyone seems to be just getting on with it and I am getting nowhere.
I feel stupid posting and like I should stay away til I start losing again. I have lost the same half stone or so over the past year and a bit and I can't see myself getting lower than 15 if I'm honest...or even getting anywhere near that.
Anyway, I do realise I need to start over and just be realistic and crack on with some consistant exercise etc but yeah...you do start to panic when the drastic measures don't fix things. It is like "now what???" for me sometimes!

The hormone tornadoes seem to be all over this site at the moment!
You can do this and we will help you. Many of us struggle at first but when you get to the "This is how I eat now" stage of thinking then it becomes so much easier. Let's face it, it has to be one of the yummiest ways of losing weight ever!

Oh Neen, sorry that you're feeling like this! We hope Atkins is the cure but forget that we have to work at this losing weight business as well. Exercise- what's that then? I'm so tired when I get in from work and then I have to cook and tidy up a bit. After that all I want to do is curl up on the sofa in front of the tv or with a good book!

BUT we can do this. The support on this forum is fantastic and we can help each other along. Keep going gal, the weight WILL come off but you don't get anything in this life for free...

Hi Neen, hope you are feeling better today. You can do it;)

Morning Neen, how's things love

Thanks for thinking of me folks xxx Well dusting myself off and starting again. Hopefully no need to be tempted by anything til my sons party in August so going to really get to grips with induction and not buy anything obviously stupid that will make me fall off the wagon again.
I somehow managed to get through a chinese takeaway and 2 small choc birthday cakes over the weekend /bank holiday despite my good intentions..I didn't buy/make the cakes for once either!!
Still, just had my corned beef & spring onion omlette (tastes much better than it sounds!)
And will get on the ex bike and treadmill later if I can.
Hope you are all enjoying the hot weather! Cross fingers it lasts for a bit now...always easier to stick to healthy eating when the sun shines I think x

So Neen, did the exercise bike see the light of day?

Hi Ransch! eheh it's opposite me by the patio doors!! Plenty of light but not much action. My sis invited us to a nice big family bbq today...I felled off the wagon again!!
Still I rarely let my hair down so it was nice to have a drink and a sneaky bit or two of garlic bread with my more Atkins friendly stuff.
I must get back to being sensible this week, now the kids are going back to school I can be a bit more focused !

Morning Neen, sounds like a nice weekend there :)

Hi Linz & Jim xxx
Thanks for visiting! It was a lovely weekend, saw my Uncle and Aunt as well as my sis , her two girls, my Mum & my twin brothers. I have invited everyone for Christmas day this year in a moment of wine fueled insanity..so thats potentially cooking for 15 people or so on the big day. (Actually with the amount of food I normally cook for 6 It's probably not going to need much adjustment...I am a bit of a MA Larkin)

Back