Under the weather!!!

becki22

I feel really unwell and not sure why :(

Bed head and hot cold sweats!!! I think it may be a cold on the way, trouble is it's making me want to eat naughty things!!! I've resisted everything so far apart from satsumas, I know I shouldn't eat them when doing dukan but I can't seem to stop (I've had 5 already today) I think it maybe because normally when I have a cold I would eat loads of them along with junk! I'm just glad I've resisted the junk so far and I'm going to try my best to!!!

I thought I'd share this as once iv put it on here I'm hoping that will stop me cheating, fingers crossed :/

Oh no, step away from the satsumas! If you're feeling well enough to leave the house then get yourself some sugar free orange jelly instead and see if that will help with the orange craving. Also make sure you have some DD friendly snacks in the fridge to nibble on.

Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Drink plenty of water (you can always drink it hot if you don't fancy cold!) and take a Vit C pill.

Fresh ginger grated into hot water makes a good "anti-cold" drink - it clears the airways, settles the stomach and acts as an anti-viral.

So do garlic and chilli - so if you can bear to cook up some spicy, garlicky chicken soup that will also help.

Good luck - I can feel the same thing happening to me this week, like a cold testing out my defenses before it pounces. Damn it.

Back