Underwired Bras

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
My new addiction! For years I couldn't wear them as they dug into my fat, and made me feel so uncomfortable. I used to lose my temper and have been known to go into the loo in pubs, restaurants, clubs etc and bite the wire out for some relief!

So I went to get measured and was shocked that I have gone from a 44E to a 38G (bit disgusted I went up a cup but hey ho) Finding this out was an invitation to hit the underwired section.

Well, what a revelation! My bosoms are now fabulous, sitting proudly under my chin! The bras are so comfortable and supportive. I can't stop looking at them. My clothes fit so much better and even my posture has improved. I even took a picture of them on my phone and sent it to my Hubby! Needless to say he also appreciates the underwired bra.

So ladies be sure to get your boobs measured while your losing as a good bra can cheer you up no end!

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my betsyyyyy

I don't like bra's. I always have them digging into me so stopped wearing them. I only wear bikini tops or any kind that is padded and have strings to tie. they look nice under tops as it goes around your neck.

What ever turns you on love :D look at you losing weight and gaining tits :D:D:D:D woooohoooooooooooooo

:banana dancer:

A lot turns me on baby! Oh yes! Haha!

I'd love to not wear a bra, and wear all lovely tops like you do! Alas I would end up poking someone's eye out if I didn't strap myself up! I'd actually really really look like your banana lady!

I didn't particularly want to gain the tits, as I've more than enough but I'm not complaining!

*feels boobs*

hahahahah you are sooo great.

Well the thing with me is my boobs are below average so it is a pain if I want to wear a nice top or a dress. The bottom line is I cant wear them.

I wish I had :banana dancer:

You see we're never happy with what we've got! I would love 2 little fried eggs! To be able to go without a bra and wear halter tops, vest tops, skimmy dresses without looking like a hooker would be fabulous!

Same here, wires used to dig in to my fat too so I wore sports bras for the comfort but omg did they look saggy! I can now wear underwire and although they look like tennis balls in socks when I'm naked (you just can't tell your body you'd rather not lose weight off that particular part thankyou!) lol they don't look half bad when properly hoisted and supported!

Hehe, am I the only one chuckling at the mental image of you biting the wire out of a bra? Love it.

I would never have been seen without my underwired bras anyway, but, am excited now that I can actually buy vaguely attractive ones nowadays! But I couldn't agree more - a great bra makes everything better! Haha.

Hannah

Great news on your bras betsy. I work in M&S as a bra-fitter and too many ladies come in wearing Bras too wide on the band and not big enough in the cup - this causes the bras to be uncomfortable as you dont get correct band support which causes the wire to 'dig in'. So its great you had a fitting and be proud of your boobs .. there are many who would pay a fortune to have your cup size!!:D On a health note make sure you always wear a well fitting sports bra when you excercise as without it they (your boobs) stretch and end up like spaniel ears!! Sorry but in my line of work you see everything and this is not a good look, The one thing that worried me on starting LT was that I had seen customers who had very sagging boobs after tfr diets so I'm using bust firming creme morning and night - hope it works- has anyone else used it?

oh betsy can i have some of your boobs please?????????Mine have disappeared its my worst nightmare! I havnt been fitted since i was 18 and im dreading goin again coz the woman gave me a size that never fit so annoying i bought a wonderbra for my debs and it wasnt cheap and the ting fitted for like a week. I want my boobs back haha! Totally the worst thing about this diet losing them. They look so sad haha! Totally gonna buy loads of water and gel bras! haha! i always thought they were like cheating but now i have too haha! Yes im nuts today...again!

Piink Punkstarr! Your loss is amazing! You're such an inspiration to us all! I bet you feel and look like a totally different person! Phenomenal! X

Sugar! Hahaha at tennis balls in socks! I'm all for a bit of hoist and support! Yeah, why do we always lose weight in the places we don't want to lose, not fair! I always lose off my legs. I'm not too fussed about losing too much of my legs, I want my tummies gone! They're always the last to go! Your loss is inspiring! Fantastic, such an inspiration!

Hehe Hannah, tis true. I'm a bit of a nutter, but you probably already know that by now :D Wooohooo for pretty attractive bras that don't cost the earth! It's a complete novelty to me. I bought another two this morning. Will need to buy extra storage at this rate!

Thanks for your post Sabriel! I heart M&S. Their bra fitters are so lovely. It must be a great job. Your information is so helpful and your so right about the sports bra! Couldn't live without mine. Had to get a new one since I've loss some weight. I love the support they give me. I use Clarins Bust Beauty Firming Lotion and bio oil on my boobs. I have huge boobs that have fed a few babies, and they're still full and round, so it must work a tad. I've been using it for years. Bit pricey but goes a long way.

Awww Anne-Marie, I'd love to give you some! We're never happy with what we have eh! It makes such a big difference getting the right measurer. Like you, I was measured before and it was the wrong size! There is no shame in chicken fillets or water/gel bras! You got to make the most of what you've got! It's so not cheating!

Back