Unexpected side effects...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daydreambeliever, 24 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Daydreambeliever

Daydreambeliever Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello,
    Long time no see/speak/read/etc. LOL...
    I have been away, gained 3 more stones, and am now back more determined than ever-it's getting life threatening for goodness sake!!

Anyhoo... I am on day 4, I think I am in ketosis, but was just wondering if anyone else has experienced these symptoms...(please excuse me if it's all too TMI- am pretending everyone is dr/nurse/CD counsellor!)
    1. My wee is still a dark colour-not dramatically dark, just not as clear as I would expect when drinking 4 litres of water...hmmm?
    2. I have a slight headache, again, not scary-just vaguely there...is this just detox?
    3. I am feeling very vulnerable and weepy. It's not TOTM-just finished...is this some sort of detox too, or am I subconsciencely (sp?) freaking out?!?!?!

Thanks!!
    Happy to be back-more later!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I never noticed a darker wee, but hopefully as you continue to drink more water it will lighten.

The headaches I definitely got, they were gone by day four but they were a right nightmare.

I got weepy too. I still get it sometimes. It could be the diet... or it could just be that I'm a woman :D

4. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    i have stupidly crazy dreams when getting in to ketosis normally about food but last night about going in to labour when i didnt know i was preggers! strange stuff!

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hello Daydreambeliever

I can relate to the headaches and feeling a bit emotional in first week. Not sure re: the urine colour, I can now reflect that mine was quite concentrated before CD as I was lousy at drinking fluids and never drank water so maybe it takes some people a wee while longer (excuse the awful pun) to observe notably clearer output.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.