Unfinished diary

That's better.

Could you find a way of making a SW freindly Krushem. You might be able to have them more often if you came up with something that was lower syns.

I don't know what they are but once I find out I will give you some ideas to make one cos I'm bl**dy good at this cooking lark :8855:

That Krushem sounds divine, so I won't be going near it lol...I absolutely loveeee thick shakes not going to even tempt myself by having a sniff ..no no no

Hun you'll be fine at the party, just stop worrying and remember if you really need to you can have flexi syns, set your amount and try and make sure you don't go over ...save a few syns in the lead up..eat before you go so you only pick on a few things, I am sure you'll have fun too...once you get there (I'm the same, but always wonder why i was worried after lol)

Omg my hubby snores bad, we sleep in separate rooms most of the time because of it, sounds like I am sharing a room with the Orient Express, then he clicks too and hmmm how can I put this nicely..he's very flatulent :8855:, ..oh that was your earlier post lol oh well....Love to see a man that is bothered by silly little things like moths lol...my hubby has an abiding fear of wasps (I worked in a bakers many years ago and got used to them being all over the sticky cakes), it always makes me laugh ...I try to tell him that waving his arms and acting like a little girly will actually antagonise the wasp...but will he listen...No...and am I glad ...Yes...it's funny lol
Anyway off to have my 1 cupcake and then off to bed ..sweet dreams xx

Definitely do not make those cupcakes ...they are dis....oops I cannot lie they are amazing ...and I did only have 1 .....for now :sign0151: xx

Oh my goodness.. I was about to cry. You tease! So they really are lovely, are they?
content04.gif
I'm gonna make cup cakes, I'm gonna make cup cakes. :woohoo:

Lily, go to bed. If you don't they will call you. You can't be left alone in charge of cup cakes. It inhuman. :eek:

Tilly - I agree. Not messing with my krushems. They will be my every now and then treat. ;)

And I know I will enjoy this party when I go. Like Lily I always do. Fret about it no end beforehand, even have a few wobblers but once I'm there and get giggling with everyone I'm fine. :)

Yep and its agreed, new clothes, new bag, new hair, new shoes, new anything else I can find and order before he cottons on to what I'm doing. :p

Oh my goodness.. I was about to cry. You tease! So they really are lovely, are they?
content04.gif
I'm gonna make cup cakes, I'm gonna make cup cakes. :woohoo:

Lily, go to bed. If you don't they will call you. You can't be left alone in charge of cup cakes. It inhuman. :eek:

Tilly - I agree. Not messing with my krushems. They will be my every now and then treat. ;)

And I know I will enjoy this party when I go. Like Lily I always do. Fret about it no end beforehand, even have a few wobblers but once I'm there and get giggling with everyone I'm fine. :)

Yep and its agreed, new clothes, new bag, new hair, new shoes, new anything else I can find and order before he cottons on to what I'm doing. :p

You go girl, I'm behind you all the way on this one, but don't be too extravagant, cos the dress won't be fitting you for long and I do like to get my money's worth.
You are so right Crumble, I could hear the cupcakes calling me from the bedroom and worked it out that I had 9.5 syns left ...didn't have the yoghurt or the mini ryvita I had allowed for ...so being as I can't sleep and I am having a coffee, I have decided to have another 1 ...and you know what, I swear it was better than the 1st one lol....DD1 and DGD1&2 (DARLING GRANDDAUGHTER), better get here early tomorrow or hopefullyI'll sleep in lol xx

Are they the 1 syn cupcakes?

I might have to try them. I don't really like the cakes that use about 6 eggs in the mixture so I don't normally bother.

Does it taste like a sweet yorkshire pudding or omlette cos that's what puts me off?

Tilly, they don't taste like either the yorkshire pud or omelette, what they taste like to me is Profiteroles, but orangey ones cos I put orange flavouring in them..delicious with a capital D....only thing is to get the icing as thick as I had it, I had to put in more icing sugar than the recipe said, double the amount in fact, but then I did forego the choc chips so it evens it out ...give them a try, they are so worth it xx

Morning Crumble I am very behind and I apologise :( Those cup cakes sound lovely I might try making some this week as need something sweet at times. Again like Tilly I haven't made them as so many of these recipes taste too eggy to me, ie omeletty and if I wanted an omlette i'd make one :8855:

Have a fabby day Mrs Crumble and I'll try to keep up with you all :D xxxxx

I love profiteroles :gimi:

I'm off to check the recipe and see if I've got the ingredients :)

Morning Crumble I am very behind and I apologise :( Those cup cakes sound lovely I might try making some this week as need something sweet at times. Again like Tilly I haven't made them as so many of these recipes taste too eggy to me, ie omeletty and if I wanted an omlette i'd make one :8855:

Have a fabby day Mrs Crumble and I'll try to keep up with you all :D xxxxx

Morning Crumble, and Ladies, Crumble hope Mr Crumble is feeling better today and you got some rest.
Ladies the cup cakes are dangerously delicious, if you are going to make them please make sure you have loads of others about waiting to help you demolish them, definitely not omlette-y or yorkshire-ish, taste EXACTLY like profiteroles to me...definitely trying to work out how to squirt some cream in, maybe skewer them before I put the icing on...maybe try that the next batch.
Oh and crumble, please tell me that your new everything is winging it's way to you already, if not WHY??? lol
Have a great day, be back later, going for a nosey and may have to grab a cupcake to keep me going (am surprised I have been up 2 and half hours and haven't touched one, let alone all of them, YET!!! :8855: xx

:eek::eek: Oh Tilly, I'm devestated for you! :eek::eek:

Life deals you these blows but be strong.
Take it on the chin and don't be down.
triste5.gif

We'll all endeavour to find you a 1 syn cupcake that you do love. ;)
Until then hold on to the hope that there is a recipe out there for you.

:8855::8855:I bet you were a treat when you were two. :p

Course no one is getting those flags off you and you'll soon be flaunting your flags to all your friends.... we all will. ;)

I'm thinking that I'm either very hormonal or DH is totally without tact.

Asked him to take my profile pics. Didn't like first lot. :yuk:
Told him they made me look really fat. He says, 'whats point taking more, you'll still look the same.' :eek:

And he wonders why I'm in a huff! He doesn't get it. Says, 'what?' :confused: looking all confused.

Anyways, I know what it is. New phone he bought me today. It was reduced in the Argos clearance. That'll be why, not up to the job. ;)

Now I know that I'm not upset. I'll just have to look out my real camera and everything will be alright. :D
So if you look at my pics just you be remembering that....faulty camera. :p

They all lie. You wouldn't believe how many pics I got him to take before we both got fed up. :p

BTW the top is Matalan. ;) I loved it because I thought it covered my behind but now I see I was wrong. :8855:
Don't you just hate the reality of the lens!

That made me snigger :8855:

Similar to a top I was wearing the other day funnily enough with cropped black leggings. I felt really slim in it, and felt good all day. Chris was playing with my new camera before we went away and unbeknown to me took a few of me in that outfit. I was mortified when I saw the piccies as I looked huge. :8855:

Back