Unfinished diary

Well done on the loss :talk017:

Get well soon :bighug:

good idea. The other thing I love that although on sw contains syns is peanut butter on wholemeal with sliced bananna on top. If I need something quick, easy, and filling I go for this now because after two slices I cannot pick on rubbish if I wanted too so filling xxxxx

Hi crumble well done on ur fab loss this week xx hope u feel better soon xx glad the kids are settled in now will be the making of them, my DD3 came shopping with me yesterday i have now got a spare bedroom full of kitchen & bathroom wares i have to say she's well organised it was lovely to see her get all excited when she was buying her bits ( she even bought her loo roll and warned me not to touch it cause its 3 ply quilted lol) i hope the flat doesn't fall through now DS1 hopes to move into a lovely 2 bedroom detached house he's waiting for the checks to go through it's £700 a month i was horrified when he told me,Private 2 & 3 bedroomed houses r very hard to come by hence why they r so expensive. Put ur feet up and relax the rest of the week xx

Hey sweetie, Congrats on your loss :woohoo: , hope the cold's better...darn how awful for you, losing your sense of taste, that never seems to happen to me ...I rarely ever go off my food either ....not that you'd noticed that :giggle:
Oh how exciting they've moved into their own little home, exciting for you that is :8855:...I know it may not seem quite that exciting right now but give it a few months or years you'll understand me lol.
Not long till bubba is born too :woohoo:
Take care lovely and thank you for popping in and leaving me the lovely messages :hug99: xxxx

Hey lovely lady, any news on the pending granniehood then? :giggle:
Oh your light just popped on as I was typing or thinking actually lol..oh ok I do think occasionally...but it's hard work so don't make a habit of it.
Hope you're well sweetie and still enjoying the freedom and a more peaceful home lol.
Happy Saturday hun :hug99: xxxxxx

Let us know if this is the real thing sweetie, :fingerscrossed: for you all, hope it all goes well :bighug: :woohoo: :bliss: xxx

Oh Crumble he is soooo adorable, I haven't been able to get on the net and have been panicing incase I was the last to know ....Jamie is so perfect, love his little outfit :bighug: for Jamie, :bighug: for Mummy and Daddy and a huge big hug :bighug: :hug99: for Grandma and Grandpa xxxxxxx

CrumbleandDH.jpg

Aw Lily thank you. That was lovely. DH is grinning from ear to ear as I've actually let him see both your comments.
He's definitely loving being a Grandad. :D

I've got to find one of those coats for Jamie, Jackie.
I've bought him a far few items with ears including snowsuits but he must have a toddler one before its too late and he thinks ears are girly. :p

found one straight away ;)Buy Navy Textured Fleece Jacket from the Next UK online shop they have it in beige and a snowsuit like it :D
Valerie - I'm a Nan, in fact I'm NanJan.
Has a ring to it and it separates me from the other nans, nanas etc he has. :D
awww how cute is that :D

DIL and DS1 did so well, though the latter said he thought the former was trying to drown him. (she had a water birth on a whim when she got there).

So alls well and huge sigh of relief that bits over.

bless :)
This grandma malarkey is definitely better than the mother thing.

* During labour I was laying on the bed, flipping through a mag, timing the contractions on a stopwatch on my mobile. (didn't hurt a bit!)
omg :8855: you make me laugh defy prefer to be a granny then! :8855:

* First night he came home I slept like a log. (can't hear him 2 miles away :rolleyes:)

* That first days nappies (you know, the ones like black treacle) didnt bother me at all. (DS1 was nearly yacking tho. :p)

* Finally, I've got it now - we grandmas get all the fun and none of the work. Well, only if we choose to do it.
(well, their my rules, anyway. ;))

these points made me laugh and smile :)
Of course I'm finding it hard to stay away but I will for a few days.

few hours was that :8855:
Give the pair a chance to settle down with their little boy and enjoy that lovely peaceful bubble where nothing matters but him.

DIL sent me that photo early this morning and DS1 text about 2 to say Jamie had finally had his first proper feed without messing around. (she's breastfeeding)

So all so far is right in my world.
Wonder how long that will last. :p

fantastic :wee: so happy for you lovely lady xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Crumble, you said exactly everything that I said, the joys of being a Nan far outweigh the joys of being a mum, and the biggest joy is yet to come when he wants to spend time with you, without Mum and Dad and then when you've had enough or need a rest, it's back home to Mum and Dad till next time...only thing is and this is the big come down, when he get to teenage years he won't wanna be with his stuffy old nanna and grandpa it's off out with his mates or if like Kelsi (she's 13, 14 this year) he does come and stay he'll spend all his time on the phone to his friends, barely speak 2 words to you and then can't wait to go home and won't really be worried about seeing you till he wants something :giggle:...and no matter how much you tell him NOT to grow up he won't listen :cry: so make the most of every second of Jamie hun, he really is absolutely gorgeous...I am so excited for you both (that's you and DH ):hug99: xxxx

Back