Unfinished diary

That watch is a good idea.

It's good to choose the beads that have meaning for you cos everytime you look at them they will bring back memories of good times. I've seen so many that I like that I'm now having trouble deciding :)

The cold is being an ass, one day feel ok-ish next (today) throats back up again, snotty as hell and now my eye has decided to break into the game and is itching like mad and really red, mind you I did get some of my ointment in it so may be that lol
I am aching like mad today, 4 hours + was a bit too much yesterday, I was thinking of just sitting back and doing the easy training with my neighbours son, who will be here any moment, but it doesn't feel like it's much of a push for me any more, plus I have to do my second day on Active Sports 2 today (it's the same as the Zumba, where you do a certain amount of days selected for you until you have built up, if I'm doing it correctly that is lol), so looks like I am going to have to do it ...but this is what I signed up for and not going to make excuses, so best just knuckle down eh?
Hope you're having a good day sweetie, catch ya later xx

Isn't it hard to pick. I want them all!

Can see me making excuses for a few bracelets but only one will be my special memories bracelet. I think the watch will def become my reward for stones lost.

Aww sorry to hear you're still feeling bad Lily. You're doing well to exercise with it. The only exercise i've got back to yet is waddling back and forth to the kettle. Am lazy lump.

Will have one last day off and then tomorrow I'm going to force myself back to it. Feel left out with all you lot doing so well. :p

Hi Crumble
I didn't get woman of the year came second by 2 votes a well deserving woman who lost 6st in 2 years won it and she is going to the quarter finals, Lost 3.5lb got my 2st sticker, club 10 and sotw, so can’t grumble, I was chuffed to come second and be nominated there was 7 people who was nominated, thank you for your support.

Jane x

Last edited:
Really pleased for you. :D A great result and does that 3.5lb loss again mean that you go down to the next zone?

No, 1lb off for me to be in the next zone maybe next week, hubby is buying me the 5 beads tomorrow sending off for them one for each half stone I have lost plus my club 10, I will post a picture of them they are coming from USA.

Jane x

Here we go.. fancied this bead very much.

goldfish.jpg

followed by this one because DH once told me that the first thing he loved about me was that I was always smiling.

smile.jpg

And this is the watch he got me to do my pink theme on.

watch.jpg

Excited about this. Must think of something I can treat DH to. He's well overdue a treat. :)

Didn't see these, the beads and watch are lovely, you deserve them.

Jane x

I love your theories Mrs Crumble :8855: I really do. I have spluttered and smiled readng this post, and you are right no point and no need to worry about something thats happened. :D the right job with turn up for DS1 it wasn't meant to be and ridiculous hours it really is. Matt had a few weeks like this but not all the time. I am unsure on the law too :(

Tuna steaks are crazily expensive and you got a fab bargain there :D

So you should be excited about your weekend away. You deserve it. Enjoy it sweetie. Not long now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would do Tilly but some man must have designed this garage and you have to go halfway down the garage and then put your hand inbetween the webby shelves to reach the light.

It scarey. :(

I'd get DS1 to do it but he's still walking round in a daze with his pockets hanging open. :rolleyes:

A pit! :eek:

You didn't actually marry one that knows what he's doing with a car, did you?!

Mine just looks under the bonnet, shrugs and calls the breakdown service looking miserable.
Why do they even bother going through the performance of looking under the bonnet? :confused: They know they don't know what they're looking at.

Oh yes I married one that knows about cars. His brother does rally driving so they've both built rally cars from scratch.

But whenever I've had a problem with a car he doesn't believe me. I told him that one car we had didn't feel right. I actually said it felt wobbly. He took it for a spin and said it was fine. The day after I turned into a car park and the front axle (or something like that) snapped and the wheel fell off. Now you'd think he'd have learnt to listen to me after that wouldn't you. I told him the exhaust was blowing on another car so again he took it for a spin and said everything was fine. The day after I was going round a roundabout and the exhaust fell off. I didn't have a clue if the car was safe to drive with the exhaust off. I thought I might get carbon monoxide poisoning so I drove home really really fast :D

Between them they can fix everything on the car which has saved us a fortune over the years. It's just they don't seem to understand that I might actually know what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

I'm not really allowed in the garage cos he says it's his. I even put a sofa in there once but he still kept coming back in the house :8855:

Back