Unfinished diary

I forgot to say, I made the carrot and coriander soup today and it's lovely :D

Wow thought I'd never get on here to do my food plan for today.

Food today: RED

2 x bananas

Ham
posh cottage cheese ~ 2.5 syns
tom/cue/cress/
radish/lettuce/beetroot
gherkins

Lamb
carrots/onions
new potatoes ~ HXB
gravy (thick) ~ 6 syns

watermelon
intensely creamy lemon yog ~ 2.5 syns
crumble yogurt ~ 0.5 syns

iced coffee ~ HXA + 1 syn
apple
nescafe cappucinno ~ 3.5 syns

= 1x HXA, 1x HXB + 16 syns

86/95 syns

Dr Who is way scary tonight. What are they thinking?! :eek: I'll never sleep tonight.

Last edited:
Someone was on about it being a bit much for kids now in the newspaper. Used to be a family time watching Dr Who when I was a kiddie but its getting more like a horror show now.

Lets hope the meds do their job with Charlie. Its amazing how quickly they can suddenly work once they're in the system. Will do her the power of good to get the first week of a new school over with. ;)

They make kids grow up to quick. No need to show them that stuff so early, or at all really.

Got Poirot on now. Much more relaxing. Love the music. :)

Good morning Crumble and Co....oooh I am so glad I stopped watching Dr Who as a kid, the Daleks scared me s**tless, so I decided that was enough lol
Hope you all have a great day, I am off to catch up, see y'all later xx

Good morning Crumble and Co....oooh I am so glad I stopped watching Dr Who as a kid, the Daleks scared me s**tless, so I decided that was enough lol

Ditto for me too!
Also used to be pertified of those slimey cyber men or something:eek:

Ditto for me too!
Also used to be pertified of those slimey cyber men or something:eek:

Oh gosh yeah I remember them and some sort of fish face character, way too scary for me...Nightmare on Elm Street is much more my cup of tea, I do love a good laugh :giggle: xx

:8855: glad not just me then :8855: I was terrified of the daleks, really terrified. In fact I used to hide behind my Dad's arm chair to watch Dr Who so they couldn't get me as Dad was there to protect me or get blasted first :8855:

Good morning Crumble sweetie and hows you today? Hope all okay and you are feeling better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:8855: glad not just me then :8855: I was terrified of the daleks, really terrified. In fact I used to hide behind my Dad's arm chair to watch Dr Who so they couldn't get me as Dad was there to protect me or get blasted first :8855:

Good morning Crumble sweetie and hows you today? Hope all okay and you are feeling better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was the sofa with me, I was a big kid then too(big as in weight, not big kid as in immature like I am now lol) :8855: xx

I never watched Dr Who scared me too, :hide:its abit over the top now I've been told, still don't watch it.
How are you today crumble. :) xx

When my two twin brothers were little, my Mum bought them new winter coats, that were massive on them, you know to last;), and they were nicknamed their Dalek coats:eek:

Men :( You try to give them a bit of help by gently pointing out that they are slightly rubbish at decorating and they really do get touchy.

Mine's just decided he's gonna replace the bathroom floor as well as new carpets for the bedroom and stairs. I'm fine about it until he starts going on about fitting the floor under the toilet and sink. I'll take the toilet and sink out, fit the floor and put them back cos then I won't have to cut anything he says. Obviously being a feeble woman and not knowing anything about men things I just casually said will the waste pipe etc still fit. Of course it will he says. It must have got him thinking though cos he's changed his mind now :D

I love George Gently too, I love watching Martin Shaw also in Judge John Deed that was a good program.
All that mess, I hate stripping paper, love it when the paper goes up giving a new look to your room, it makes you feel good having a change of scenery, we are decorating 2nd week in Oct after the new kitchen has been fitted, it will be worth it crumble when its finish. xx
Goodluck with wi tomorrow. xx

Mine's just decided he's gonna replace the bathroom floor as well as new carpets for the bedroom and stairs. I'm fine about it until he starts going on about fitting the floor under the toilet and sink. I'll take the toilet and sink out, fit the floor and put them back cos then I won't have to cut anything he says. Obviously being a feeble woman and not knowing anything about men things I just casually said will the waste pipe etc still fit. Of course it will he says. It must have got him thinking though cos he's changed his mind now :D

Hah they make you laugh, don't they? :8855::8855:

I love George Gently too, I love watching Martin Shaw also in Judge John Deed that was a good program.

I LOVED him in that. Wish they would show it again so I could rewatch. He didn't have this silly accent that he does in George then.

Back