Unfinished diary

Morning all!

Chilly, wet and grey here today. Love rain tho. :D Really freshens everything up.

Straight to food today as starving: GREEN

Egg on toast
baked beans
bacon ~ HXB

crumble yogurt ~ 0.5 syns

jacket potato
1/2 tin creamed mushrooms ~ 4.5 syns
salad

Carrot and Coriander soup SW

6x crackerbreads ~ HXB
71g Philli lite ~ HXA

250ml semi ~ HXA

= 2x A, 2x B + 5 syns

88.5/105 syns

Now if I can actually stick to my plan without deviating that will be a miracle!

Off for my scrummy brekkies. Have a good day everyone. ;)

Edited: Just need to add a few syns for things that dropped into my mouth yesterday. Think 30 should do it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hmmm so I'm guessing that Lily is partying on her own somewhere seeing as none of us are. :p

Aww I wish I had been partying lol, my feet sure felt like I had been, had a really busy day, and was all set to come online and have a good "natter" and just my luck my broadband went down...had to sit with Mal all night...lucky me lol
Love my hubby, but really don't want to spend unplanned time with him if I don't have to :8855: xx

Jackie and Jane we will have our own party without them :)

Jane can cook (she's good at that) and me and Jackie can eat (we're good at that) :D

As you've just come back Crumble, you can join in too. But only if you bake :)

OHOH I am good at partying and eating can I come to your shindigs ...I wouldn't party with out you guys ever...promise !! xx :D

Morning all!

Chilly, wet and grey here today. Love rain tho. :D Really freshens everything up.

Straight to food today as starving: GREEN

Egg on toast
baked beans
bacon ~ HXB

crumble yogurt ~ 0.5 syns

jacket potato
1/2 tin creamed mushrooms ~ 4.5 syns
salad

Carrot and Coriander soup SW

6x crackerbreads ~ HXB
71g Philli lite ~ HXA

250ml semi ~ HXA

= 2x A, 2x B + 5 syns

58.5/105 syns

Now if I can actually stick to my plan without deviating that will be a miracle!

Off for my scrummy brekkies. Have a good day everyone. ;)

Hi sweetie, love this warm but wet weather, but really would have been nice to have some sun today for my grandbabies birthday ...just baking loads of 1 syn cupcakes so you won't be the only one deviating today lol...definitely not putting up my menu till I have finished eating lol...talking of which yours look delish again haven't had creamed mushrooms for a long time, loving the idea of them now.
Have a good day hun xx

But how are you? xxxxx oh and what are creamed mushrooms?[/QUOTE]

Yeah what are creamed mushrooms? did you get them out of a tin or did you make them yourself, if so whats the recipe, my mouth is drooling:drool: xx

Oh lets play guess the recipe :)

I'm going for mushrooms and philli.

Do I win :D

Hey sweetie
:grouphugg:

A day off is fine. I too have had a terrible relationship with food over the years and scales :(

Can you see what make the mushrooms were please as I would love to try them? Like you I adored toast toppers until they messed with a perfectly good recipe

Be kind to yourself sweetie, you seem to do so much for others and not for you, be mean, be selfish, just for once :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Jackie but I would just like to say that your idea of going off plan is remarkably tame compared to mine :) I bet by the end of the week you're probably still on plan cos you don't always have all your syns.

It will probably kick start your weight loss again :)

I didn't realise you were feeling like that about your meal plans. I always plan and nearly always change things. You have to do whatever is best for you because this isn't a diet and then we stop doing it and everything is ok, we have to do this for the rest of our lives. Like you said thin people eat what they fancy and they even eat buns and chocolate and crisps.

Hope you're ok and your family too :)

I can't believe that none of you were impressed that I'd added a picture of a tin of mushrooms. You know I'm rubbish at that sort of thing :rolleyes:

Sorry missed you there Tilly. I was very impressed with your piccy and those ones are lovely but sure its the Chesswood ones that I had in the pantry before guts-ache got her mits on them.

try to enjoy the garden party sweetie :) I would be the same looking at my shoes, trying to hide in a corner, out the way.

What did you decide to wear?

SIL knicked your mushrooms. tut tut tut.... Tesco only seem to sell their own and I want to try your ones :D

and have another :grouphugg: as I feel you need one at the moment xxxxx

I wish I could check but having just gone to the pantry I find that my three tins of creamed mushrooms are GONE! :mad:

All week I have wanted those. DH hasn't had them so it leaves SIL yet again. Boys think mushrooms are foul.

Seriously peeved. 3 tins in one week! Appears she has finally realised how delish they are but she could have said and left me one tin. Just plain greedy. :(

So I have no mushrooms, no fruit, no cold meat and not even a skinny cow to my name at present.

Bah, no fair.

Have had a small animal bar which was 5 syns nicked out of DS2's syn box, and a caramel chocolate biscuit thingy which was 6 syns. :eek:

Then I went onto 5 ryvitas with butter. Scraped but still butter which I never really have these days. :confused:
4 walnut halves got gobbled.

Not looking forward to that garden party tomorrow and wondering if that might be behind me stepping out of the zone. That or just allowing life to sidetrack me, which it didn't before so no reason to now.

Ought to embrace the fun of it all. Wish I was more that way. DH is apparently involved in the face painting for the Littlies. He's good with kiddies.
He's going to love it all. He's really relaxed and chatty with anyone.
I'm more likely to look at my shoes and keep nipping to the loo to avoid talking. :eek:

Fancy chocolate. Lots and lots and lots of it. :eek:

If your out of healthy food that will be one of the reasons why you're grabbing the less healthy stuff but I do think it's to do with tomorrow. Whenever I have a good loss or when lots of people make nice comments about me losing weight I start stuffing my face. I think it's cos I've never been thin and I'm heading to some place I don't know. I start to get frightened. The main reason though is that I'm not outgoing. I like to blend into the back ground and feel embarrassed that people are noticing me cos they've mentioned the weight loss. It's stupid really cos if I was a normal weight I'd blend into the background better than I do now :)

You've got a lot going on in your life at the moment so go easy on yourself and just take it one day at a time.

As for the garden party, you are a lovely person with a wicked sense of humour. If only we could bottle confidence. If you ask me the most stupid people have loads of confidence and they really shouldn't have any.

I didn't pick anything. Thought it was a waste of money when I hope not to be this size much longer. :( Silly really.
Got a new handbag tho. Not daft. :p

:) good girl :D what colour? is it nice:D

Didn't know where to cut the quote here as everything you said applies to me, too.
Never been slim. Was told by doc once that she felt I was afraid of attention if lost weight.

Can't take compliments. A lad once told me very angrily that I should 'learn to take compliments and don't act like I just insulted you!'
Oh dear. :( I just get very uncomfortable and embarrassed.

:( snap sweetie. I can't stomach compliments. The lovely Steve left me an amazing post on my diary not sure if you saw it. My reaction was to run away as couldn't cope with it. :rolleyes:

I do want to blend into the background and yet in a weird way long to be outgoing and bubbly. Only that way with people I'm really comfortable with.

are you writing about me. What we have to remember matey is that there are loads of ladies just like us. we are not alone
And do have a lot going on. Found out last night from DS2 that DS1 has invited a mutual friend, all be it much younger to his wedding, and hurt a bit that we're not invited.

yes that would hurt me too sweetie have a :grouphugg: as not much you can do about it hun and you are the one being grown up about this ;)

Oh well, least don't have to spend a day with 'Co's awful mother as no parents allowed.

look at that as a big postive
Very relieved to hear that her dad now knows about the wedding but he's hurt. Her mum contacted him as I thought she would. Casting blame apparently.

well she would wouldn't she people like that its never their fault is it

All this caused cos her mum might start a punch up with her dad. Revolting woman.
Still, feel pleased that one of their witnesses is someone they know. I hope they do have someone else to help there.

i guess they were bound to have two people going as witnesses. I would have been happier had it been you and your OH but I guess they did it to shut her lot up :8855: ;)

Feel very self-centred at the mo. Hardly know whats going on with the rest of you. Have been reading your diaries but not feeling very chatty. Not like me. :eek:

its allowed. life gets in the way and swallows us up at times. don't worry about it hun

Maybe thats what this is all about. Life changing and I'm a little bit nervous about it.

i don't cope well with change, so guess I shouldn't be wondering why my little girl is the same as her mother should I :rolleyes:

Life with family, moving to a smaller house :cry:, one that needs lots of work on it. Nice area tho so not all bad.

abit lost here. you moving? or you've moved?

Do love sharing with SIL, when she doesn't pig my foods :mad:, but even that takes some getting used to.

I would make a joke about it with her so she can see it bothers you etc but doesn't take it personally its not considerate of her is it...

Thank you both. Shall read both your posts again and again cos you made me happy. ;)

thats what friends are for sweetie, and most of the time one of us will have been there and done that so we can keep each other sane

Oh and its totally true, Tilly. All the stupid, brainless ones seem to have masses of confidence.

yep sure seems that way. I keep trying to read 'feel the fear and do it anyway' I never seem to get past chapter one then have to start again :rolleyes: so guess its gonna be a while before I get to the end of the book and work through it

I may do the unforgiveable and have a rest tomorrow from worrying about food. Try and relax. Enjoy the garden party and maybe have a go with DH at painting some silly faces on the kids. Least it guarantees me a seat! :D

this is long term huni. Do just that. Its one less thing for you to think about. You will probably find you don't over eat anyway while out somewhere like that so just enjoy whats on offer, and if you feel awkward get DH to paint your face then nobody will recognise you! :8855:

Ohhh and DH said when he called to see if they needed anything making for the 'do' (they didn't as food taken care of :eek:) he was told that there will be two marquets.(sp?)

Never even been to a wedding with those before. Hope I get in the FUN one.

you will :D

OH NO, bet theres a kids one and a grown ups one. DH will no doubt have to be in the kids one. :cool:

go in the kids one. be much more fun and you will feel more comfortable

Hmmm, could be more fun, less stuffy. :rolleyes:
Mind, I'm scared of balloons. Bets there's balloons. :sigh:
MUST stop worrying.

worry wart :p:p I too am scared of balloons see told you been there done that got the tshirt.

Listen here Mrs Crumble you are a lovely lovely caring, funny, witty lady, accept it. We all think the absolute world of you and are here for you anytime okay? Have another :grouphugg: I like that smiley and only just learnt how to use it so you will see many of them :grouphugg: :8855:xxxxxxx

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:I nearly wet myself when I read that bit from Jackie about get your face painted and noone will recognise you :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

sorry you know me :eek::eek::eek: couldn't resist it. :8855: I say what comes into my head. Sometimes its good, sometimes its funny, sometimes its a load of cobblers :8855: but wanted the lovely Mrs Crumble to smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs Crumble :grouphugg: if it makes you feel better my scale hopping resulted in a McDonalds for tea. I am now poorly as my tummy is not used to such yuck.. Somewhere in that lot is a moral to this story. I guess the moral is

do not scale hop or you will be sad, fed up, pidded off, and eat McDonalds and feel very ill :p :8855: :8855:

Hi hun, been very busy this week so not had a lot of time to read everyone's diary....I was going to put my little bit in but nothing left to say, the clever Tilly and Jackie said it all....and sound advice too...I will just say when you have the Royal blow out that I had just 3 weeks ago then maybe you should worry ...I think we decided the total syns devoured that day was in the region of 140 ish give or take a few :giggle: and lved every darn 1 of them too hehehe....I am with you on the needing time off plan and having never been at a weight (that I can remember anyway) that was considered normal, for the longest of times. and so yes it's scary territory....You are an amazing, witty, charming , caring, loving woman who would fit in in most situations, as are most of us on here actually, but because of lack of confidence we are about the only ones that don't see it, will be rooting for you tomorrow, try and relax and have fun, good luck hun xx

Back