Unfinished diary

That recipe looks lovely and easy to do too. Presses all the buttons. :D

Finding it incredibly hard to get back on the wagon. Ate all my proper food yesterday but still ate some bread and jam and a small animal bar out of DS2 secret stash for his syn box each week. TUT TUT.:(

Think I need to go back to Honking each day. Used to make me grin and I didn't want to mess up the 'chain' by having to stop honking for a day.

Food today will be: RED

Shredded wheat ~ HXB + HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

pear
apple

BBQ fish kebabs (tesco)
Roasted courgette with cheese ~ HXA

Jacket potato ~ HXB
posh cottage cheese ~ 2.5 syns
salad

cappuccino instant ~ 3.5 syns
Indian tonic water ~ 1.5 syns

= 2x HXA, 2x HXB + 9.5 syns

Well thats the plan anyway. Lets see if I'll be honking tomorrow. :p

Last edited:
Also just remembered another question. What do you do with the stuffed marrow sausage thing. Marrows another veg I need to try and that sounds nice :)

marrow is lovely :D

I sometimes just eat it as a veg or I stuff it with mince and onion etc and if you save a HEXA of cheese to sprinkle on top omg I want marrow now :8855:

come on Mrs Crumble we can do this. Lets get back to being 100% everyday :D :grouphugg: xxxxxxxx

Crumble hunni,
You can do this, look back on your diary and see how well you can do....you are going to look stunning when we all meet up for our Target party (Welshtiggers idea and I am loving it ), and there will be no nerves that day as we all know each others thought hopes dreams and failures...in fact we all know the ins and outs of a cats ar*e about each other so no need to sweat this one....
YOU CAN DO THIS HUNNI...100% today, you, me, Jackie Tilly and everybody else this is 100% day I just called it lol xxx

marrow is lovely :D

I sometimes just eat it as a veg or I stuff it with mince and onion etc and if you save a HEXA of cheese to sprinkle on top omg I want marrow now :8855:

come on Mrs Crumble we can do this. Lets get back to being 100% everyday :D :grouphugg: xxxxxxxx

What a coincidence! I changed my menu at lunchtime to fish kebabs and slotted in courgette with cheese sprinkled over (never had before and just fancied) and it was delish.
Then I find you already do it with marrow. :p

YOU CAN DO THIS HUNNI...100% today, you, me, Jackie Tilly and everybody else this is 100% day I just called it lol xxx

I was just saying on Jackies diary that I've been 100% so far today and all the struggle of the last couple of days seems to be over. Lets hope!

Really helps knowing that everyone else is plodding on too trying their best.

I want a good loss like you soon Lily. :D Maybe not this week as been a rubbish week SW-wise but soon.

Hello :D

Hope you're still being 100% :)

This target party meet up thing - the way I'm going you lot will be on your third annual meet up before I even reach target :8855:

What a coincidence! I changed my menu at lunchtime to fish kebabs and slotted in courgette with cheese sprinkled over (never had before and just fancied) and it was delish.
Then I find you already do it with marrow. :p

I was just saying on Jackies diary that I've been 100% so far today and all the struggle of the last couple of days seems to be over. Lets hope!

Really helps knowing that everyone else is plodding on too trying their best.

I want a good loss like you soon Lily. :D Maybe not this week as been a rubbish week SW-wise but soon.

I know you will have that big loss hun, cos I have seen some of your losses in the not too distant past, you are another one who is there for everyone else and supports and cheers us on then don't take your own advice...listen cos what you say is so helpful, and your menu's always make me :drool:...you can do it hun xx

This target party meet up thing - the way I'm going you lot will be on your third annual meet up before I even reach target :8855:

Aww Tilly, you will be there no matter what, even if we're not all at target do you think we could ever party without the whole gang being there, would be like Christmas with no presents? xx

Good Morning sweetie :woohoo: knew you would do it fantabulous 100%...what a bloody star...(I love the word..bloody hahaha) HONK HONK HONK (a couple of extra honks for you, cos you deserve them ), hate decorating (my house needs doing everywhere too), love the results, might actually see how much my brother will charge me to do it (his original business was painting and decorating and then he included construction and now it's just about anything), Mal hates decorating and to be honest as he gets older he gets less careful shall we say and it annoys me, so maybe if I pay someone else to do it I'll not end up so angry lol.
Anyway sweetie, here's to another 100% day and will catch you later ...gonna nick your open salad sandwich idea, not had one for ages, but think I'll have tuna on mine xx

snap :8855:

well done on the 100% day Crumble :D its been a week for struggling thats for sure but you can do it. I suspect my scales will see me go back up into the 16s on Monday too so I know how you feel :bighug:

frustrating but if we keep up the 100% we'll soon slide back down again :D xxxxxxxx

its been a week for struggling thats for sure but you can do it. I suspect my scales will see me go back up into the 16s on Monday too so I know how you feel :bighug:

frustrating but if we keep up the 100% we'll soon slide back down again :D xxxxxxxx

We'll step on those scales proudly together on Monday cos we're not scaredy cats. Those numbers can't frighten us!

My skirts are still sitting round my hips and not my waist, so shows all the good work is not undone. :p

snap :8855:

Snap my anus lol how good am I not using the other A word lol...you, Crumble and Tilly will be there looking trim and gorgeous xx

well done on the 100% day Crumble :D its been a week for struggling thats for sure but you can do it. I suspect my scales will see me go back up into the 16s on Monday too so I know how you feel :bighug:

We'll step on those scales proudly together on Monday cos we're not scaredy cats. Those numbers can't frighten us!

Love this, no you're not scaredy cats :8855: xx

My skirts are still sitting round my hips and not my waist, so shows all the good work is not undone. :p

Ladies, positive day today...you will have losses even if they're tiny, it's still a loss...you have 3 days ...well 2 and half now, till weigh in , you can recover it xx

I love your mum. I've got visions of Allo Allo in my head with your mum saying "I will say this only once" as she hands over the tuna :8855:

HAHAHA...That is so funny, now I have the same vision and I know that I will now dream of Crumbles Mum as Michelle but with Crumbles face and why do I see fishnet stockings ????hahahaha...Tilly I have a very active imagination (probably due to reading so many books, for so many years) and you always put it into overdrive with your comments...I am going to :giggle: myself to sleep now...I have to stop, I am now having visions of a Tuna at Crumbles back door saying "I will say this only once" and to top it all as I am writing all this I am saying it with a French accent..:8855:...I am now off to bed laughing my bloody head off lol night night xx

P.S. Just as I am about to go I reread what I have put (spell checking) and as I am reading it back I am still reading with a French accent :roofles: :silly: xx

:8855:Mum with a french accent and fishnet tights?? :8855:

Shes a character to be sure. All 4'11 of her. I suppose she is funny but only after you've got away from the embarrassing situations she gets you in.

Ohh and shes quite keen to take against someone for no apparent reason. Her suspicious side.

Last Saturday she was giving this guy a sharp look and then announces to everyone who could hear (and that was about everyone within a mile as she's not quiet!) that, ' look at him there, reckon he's on drugs.' :eek:
She says it all the time.
Some poor guy looking a tad rough, cold or something, and she has him tagged as a druggie, giving him one of her special disapproving looks.

Then there was the day I get a panicky phone call. Some guy has cruised up beside her and tried to get her in his car.
I was frantic! Didn't have the car that day so didn't know what to do.
Turns out it was only one of our friends offering her a lift.
She won't wear her glasses see. Says she doesn't need them. Its a con by spec-savers cos she knows she's got perfect vision.
So why does she have to stand in the middle of the floor to read the tv guide on screen.
Its digital. She was fine before on analogue. :sigh:

Oh well, lifes never boring with her around and long may that last.
Half my convos with DH start with, ' you never guess what mum did today!'

Will have to get back with food today but I know I'm having a roast pork dinner, so that means apple sauce. :drool:
And while DH thinks he's going to hurry me to B & Q I have other ideas as I've some Cauldron sausages with my name on in the fridge that are just waiting for some egg and beans to go with them. YUM. :D

Catcha later. ;)

:8855:Please write a book :8855:

OMG I love it...I go to bed laughing my head off and wake to another laugh...that's so funny, your Mum sounds like a great character, and may she continue to do so for a very long time. I absolutely wet myself about the guy trying to get her into his car :8855:...Crumble you should write these down and make it into a sitcom or a book, your mum is a star and I would watch/read all these accounts with great pleasure ...thanks for making what I thought was going to be a drudge of a day into something a lot better
Enjoy your sausages, eggs and beans, sound yum xxx

:8855:Please write a book :8855:

Morning Crumble not had time to look around for abit, need cheering up so I came on here and you have not let me down, I haven't laughed so much its brighten my stressful day up, I agree with tilly please write a book, can I come to the target party when you all have one, menu looks delicious as always, goodluck with :scale: xx

Morning Crumble not had time to look around for abit, need cheering up so I came on here and you have not let me down, I haven't laughed so much its brighten my stressful day up, I agree with tilly please write a book, can I come to the target party when you all have one, menu looks delicious as always, goodluck with :scale: xx

Absolutely you will be at the Target Party hun, no doubts about that one xx

I always come to Crumble when I need a pick me up anecdote too, and you're right she doesn't ever let us down lol xx

Aww thanks hun, you cheer me up too and I drool everyday over your creations, they are so yummy I have made 95% of them, you make losing weight a pleasure and very easy most of the time as long as there are no cupcakes involved, I am addicted I think lol xx

Back