Unfinished diary

Omg Pudding and Dumpling, I could eat you two :giggle: xxxxxxx

Yep and I'm a supermodel :D

Running late today cos spent too long reading the diaries so rushing in with my food today.

GREEN

25g Frosties ~ A + 4.5
Slice toast ~ B
2 lvl jam ~ 1

strawberries
grapes

SW fish and chips ~ A, B + 2
(adding 28g cheese/lemon zest & herbs to my breadcrumbs)
Spicy wedges
peas/carrots

Carrot and Coriander soup SW

= 2x A, 2x B + 7.5 syns

27.5/105 syns

Off to get my brekkies. Have a good day everyone. ;)

Menu looks fab again, hope you're having a lovely day ...catch you later xxx

P.S. Just noticed what you said about Mal and the booties being a sweet tradition, it really is. It started when I got pregnant with our eldest, we had just got back from the hospital after having it confirmed, they didn't give you a scan in those days unless they thought there was a problem, so we were walking back through the shopping precinct and he sat me down and said stay there and then ran off...he came back about 10 minutes later with the most gorgeous pink pair of booties..we were both convinced it was a girl, thank heavens we were right....but after that every time anyone in the family or close friends got pregnant, he rushed out to get the booties, even with our grandchildren and I know he will when Kirsty has her family too.
He is a big old mother hen, I had morning sickness from 2 weeks pregnant with my eldest right up till I gave birth, was even laying on the delivery table being sick...but so did he, every time I was sick so was he it was so funny and the the same with the youngest too but neither of us had it that bad the 2nd time lol xxxx

Last edited:
Took me ages to find your diary :eek: where are you? wheres your food for today? I know you are about as just seen you in my diary :)

Argh I don't go to Aldi, its not near enough :( I struggle with wedges to know what to put on them, as love them but plain gets boring

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A bushy veil :8855:

Oh the poor girl. You want to look lovely on your wedding photos :8855:

Is anybody taping the wedding cos make sure they focus on your mum and Co's mum :eek: Actually just tell me where they're getting wed and I'll go and watch.

It's really awful the way employers can treat their staff now. We're all getting paid less to do more. Some days (actually every day) you wonder why you bother.

Morning folks. :D

Quick food menu and straight to it today. Not thought of packing for weekend and off early tomorrow. Well, supposed to be early. Depends if we can drag ourselves up. :rolleyes:

Todays: RED

1 rasher bacon
cauldron sausage ~ 0.5
egg
tomato

smoked haddock
steamed carrots
steamed pots ~ B
2oz peas ~ 2

cheese/tomato spread open sarnie ~ B + bit A
salad

iced coffee ~ A + 1

= 2x A, 2x B + 3.5 syns plus 10syns for mint poppets yesterday. :eek:

72/105 syns

Off for a wander round the boards. Have a good day everyone. ;)

Oh Crumble, I was so miserable this morning, but after catching up on your diary, I am :8855::8855::8855:

Awww glad you're cheered up ginlin. ;)

I've been watching wasps in the garden. I'm a bit paranoid about them.
We got them in the wall cavity at our last house. Now that really did have me in fits watching DH trying to get rid of the nest one night.
Must tell you about that when I've got more time. :p

Back