Unfinished diary

Awww glad you're cheered up ginlin. ;)

I've been watching wasps in the garden. I'm a bit paranoid about them.
We got them in the wall cavity at our last house. Now that really did have me in fits watching DH trying to get rid of the nest one night.
Must tell you about that when I've got more time. :p

I certainly am!:D

Have a good weekend x

Think I'll tell DS2's friend who is Best Man that if it looks like its going to kick off to get his phone ready on video.

If mum lands her one I'll have it on Youtube within the hour. :p

Gonna hold you to that one too^^^^ lol

:8855:don't know why but I read that 'bushy tailed barbie' and now I've visualising Basil Brush. :8855:
Lmao My minds in overdrive lol
She will look sweet but...well.
The dress is ivory and has pastel rainbow coloured sparkly bits -sequins or crystal things -on the bodice.
It is very pretty but in a disney way.
Pair of wings and you'd think she was a fairy.
But then you see the hair.... cruella. :sigh:

She was very clever about one thing. Got one of the criss-cross lace up the back bodices. She'll just get in it now she's beginning to get a bump.

And you're right Jackie. Getting ridiculous, might as well all go.

Could be interesting to watch Co's mum and mine circling each other. Her grans not the sweet little thing I thought too I've discovered.

Best not tempt fate cos I've been known to be a tad juvenile when riled and if 'Gran' and 'Nan' go at it I might not be able to stop myself reverting to playground mentality and yelling.' My mums better than your mum!.' to Co's mother. :Na_Na_Na_Na:

No, won't risk that indignity. I could hide with my mum and watch from a distance.:peep:. Get out the zoom lense and make them think they're being 'papped.'

Oh you'd easy fit behind me. I'm built like a brick sh*t house :8855:

That makes 2 of us then lol xx

Morning folks. :D

Quick food menu and straight to it today. Not thought of packing for weekend and off early tomorrow. Well, supposed to be early. Depends if we can drag ourselves up. :rolleyes:

Todays: RED

1 rasher bacon
cauldron sausage ~ 0.5
egg
tomato

smoked haddock
steamed carrots
steamed pots ~ B
2oz peas ~ 2

cheese/tomato spread open sarnie ~ B + bit A
salad

iced coffee ~ A + 1

= 2x A, 2x B + 3.5 syns plus 10syns for mint poppets yesterday. :eek:

72/105 syns

Off for a wander round the boards. Have a good day everyone. ;)

Omg 1 day away from the diary's and it all kicks off....I am :8855: 1st there's cats (can't say that without breaking into fits of laughter :giggle:) and what the heck is a bushy veil :8855: Son and DIL in matching veils is a vision to behold, well in my head it is :8855:, and your Mum is a fly by wedding is that anything like a drive by shooting?? :eek: Oh and can I place a bet on your Mum for the wedding punch up with DIL's Gran and Mum please ...I reckon my money's safe lol
And I'm all ready outfit sorted if You, Tilly and Jackie decide you're attending the wedding, then with 3 of us you'll def 100% not be seen Crumble :D (I do hate to think someone might see or know something I don't ;))
I love the bit about you being juvenile hahaha...you're a woman after my own heart :8855:

Awww glad you're cheered up ginlin. ;)

I've been watching wasps in the garden. I'm a bit paranoid about them.
We got them in the wall cavity at our last house. Now that really did have me in fits watching DH trying to get rid of the nest one night.
Must tell you about that when I've got more time. :p
Can't wait to hear this story ..if it's half as good as the cat one :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hope you have a fab weekend away sweetie, just incase I don't catch ya before you head off (I might have actually stopped peeing myself over the cat story by the time you get back....but I doubt it) :8855: xxxxxxx

Have a lovely holiday :D

Oh...but we won't tell :giggle:...have a fab time honey, missing you already xxxxxxxx

Can't wait to go tomorrow. Got dodgy tummy tho and DS1 is being revolting today.
Water off a ducks back. Won't ruin my weekend.
I'm off duty from tomorrow morning so he's on his own to deal with his probs.

Harsh maybe but he's old enough to deal with his future in-laws on his own. He picked them after all, well indirectly. I'm done with it personally.
I've a weekend to go enjoy. :D

I've not sorted my food. :confused: No plans for how to tackle it this time, not like Holmfirth.
All things considered, I'm gonna chill out and go with what I feel like while I'm there. No pressure to be 100% this time but not planning on eating Scarborough out either. :p

Keep thinking that I'm only 3.5lbs away from my next shiny. The winter berry red one. :) Really fancy that one. Seems to be taking an age to get it, too. :(

So totally undecided. But can't think about it now. Not even thought about packing and just remembered we have to take bed linen. Bah! Hate making beds when you get there. Mind, DH will do it.

I'll pop in later and try and tell you about the wasps. ;)

Hi Crumble managed to get back on for an hour tonight, have a lovely holiday enjoy your break, lost 2lb today got my 2.5st shiny sticker, don't know about next weeks wi living off microwave meals, kitchen started today what a mess :( but loving it.

Jane xx

Have a lovely break and get Jackie's line out when you get back. No point worrying about it ah

Hi sweetie, hope you had a lovely weekend, can't wait to hear your stories of how the weekend went, missed ya loads xxx

Glad to have you back on the plan Crumble have an interesting...... Day?????

:welcome: back hun, glad you had a lovely weekend away and you know you can lose that 3.5lbs easily x
Ooooh a mystery woman lol...hate all this cloak and dagger stuff...as long as she doesn't turn into Michelle from Allo Allo (stealing your Mum's job) and whisper I will tell you this only once ...(again as I type this I am saying it in a French accent :giggle:)
Hmmm maybe she has a plan to sneak you into the wedding disguised as a French Pilot...ooops mind wandering again...
Well hope you have a nice time whatever and hurry back and tell us all about your weekend away xxx

Hi hun, :bighug:...didn't realise the wedding was so imminent, I am glad it went well for them, but how are you holding up? Sweet of DIL to text so often and thank you, nothing less than you deserve.
Like Jackie and Tilly and co I miss ya and your food diaries and your sweet, funny stories.
Hurry back hun xxxx

Hi sweetie,
You really are the perfect parents, I hope DS1 and DIL realise how much you really do love them and appreciate you for it, I am sure they do.
Will be so nice to have you back proper like lol....oh and good luck for WI ...you know you can do this and I'm sure it won't be as bad as you imagine it will be :hug99: xxxx

Back