Unfinished diary

hi crumble thought i would come and have a catch up well done on the sts, i love knitting but can't do it since i had both my carpel tunnel done fingers are too stiff to hold the needles used to love crochet too but can't do that either it's lovely that ur DIL likes hand knitted clothes my kids didn't want any hand knitted stuff made for my grandchildren i even bought some modern patterns thinking that would sway them mind u it's not cheap buying the patterns and wool nowadays :eek: hope ur having a good day xx

Hey Crumble, hope you're ok....you must have knitted a bag full by now :giggle: hurry back sweetie, we miss you muchly xxxxxx

Hi Crumble, hope you're ok, just came to wish you good luck with your WI tomorrow xxx

Come back. I promise I won't be bossy :D

Hi Crumble, hope you are ok, you were there for me when I needed motivating, so we are all here for you, please let us know how you are, getting worried now. xx

Aww Crumble, where are ya hunni, we need you, how do you expect us to get through the long dark days of winter without you and your stories to keep us giggling and warm...miss you sweetie hurry back please ...hope everything is ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Crumble, I agree with tilly, please come back and have a chat, just to let us know that you are ok. xx

hmmmm I see that didn't work either :cry:

Dear Mrs Crumble,
I humbly beg you to come back as I am Jackie No Mates and I miss you so much :(

I miss your stories, I miss your lovely company, I don't care if you have decided not to diet but would love you to come back please. Pretty Please :D :bighug:

If you are still knitting you've knitted enough for a million babies by now so please come back Mrs Crumble

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmmmm I see that didn't work either :cry:

Dear Mrs Crumble,
I humbly beg you to come back as I am Jackie No Mates and I miss you so much :(

I miss your stories, I miss your lovely company, I don't care if you have decided not to diet but would love you to come back please. Pretty Please :D :bighug:

If you are still knitting you've knitted enough for a million babies by now so please come back Mrs Crumble

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Jackie please come back we miss you :cry:, your stories brighten up my day, you always brought a smile to my face, so please come back its not the same without you. :) xx

I agree with Jackie too...well all but the Jackie no mates bit :(

Come back Crumble we all love you and miss you badly,
"WE WANT CRUMBLE" "WHEN DO WE WANT HER" "NOW"..."WE WANT CRUMBLE" "WHEN DO WE WANT HER" "NOW..."WE WANT CRUMBLE" "WHEN DO WE WANT HER " "NOW"....
I can chant this forever, please come back so I don't have to ...pretty please xxxxxxx :hug99: :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back