Unfinished diary

I agree with Jackie too...well all but the Jackie no mates bit :(

Come back Crumble we all love you and miss you badly,
"WE WANT CRUMBLE" "WHEN DO WE WANT HER" "NOW"..."WE WANT CRUMBLE" "WHEN DO WE WANT HER" "NOW..."WE WANT CRUMBLE" "WHEN DO WE WANT HER " "NOW"....
I can chant this forever, please come back so I don't have to ...pretty please xxxxxxx :hug99: :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had to tell a wee lie Lily ;) to try and get her back :giggle: it didn't work though did it :cry: xxxxx

flippin heck crumble this really is going to far you know, we have crumbleitus and if u don't get back on here we will never be the same again :woohoo: we miss ur stories it helped to brighten our otherwise dull days:8855: please come back xx

Please come back Crumble, really really miss you sweetie and my throat is getting really sore from all the chanting :8855:

"WE WANT CRUMBLE" "WHEN DO WE WANT HER" "NOW"..."WE WANT CRUMBLE" "WHEN DO WE WANT HER" "NOW..."WE WANT CRUMBLE" "WHEN DO WE WANT HER " "NOW"....

I am going to cry now cos I miss you so much and all your funny stories :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please come back Crumble, really really miss you sweetie and my throat is getting really sore from all the chanting :8855:

I am going to cry now cos I miss you so much and all your funny stories :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HEAR! HEAR! X

Please come back crumble, I agree with lily, we miss you and your funny stories.:cry: xxx

i think we should keep posting this till :missing:crumble comes back it's 2 weeks since she's been on here!
get back on here young lady otherwise we're all going to sue you for mental anguish :banghead::woohoo:see what u've done to me already

:sign0009::sign0009::sign0009::sign0009::sign0009::sign0009::sign0009::sign0009: COME BACK XX

:grouphugg:

this really is going on toooooo long now crumble come back we need to hear your stories we could do with something to brighten our dreary days xx

"we want crumble" "when do we want her" "now"..."we want crumble" "when do we want her" "now..."we want crumble" "when do we want her " "now"....

come back i told ya, going to keep going till you give in !!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and cos i still miss you loads :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry::cry:

"we want crumble" "when do we want her" "now"..."we want crumble" "when do we want her" "now..."we want crumble" "when do we want her " "now"....

your fan clubs really missing u hope ur ok xx

we miss you crumble please come back xx

thought you would have been back by now crumble it's been weeks now :cry:we are falling apart without you and need some moral support :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:xx

I am gonna join the crumble band wagon.

I've been out of here a lot over the last few months and it is hard to come back. You feel bad, like not contacting a friend for a coffee in too long.

We all want you back crumble.......

the more messages she see when she logs on will convince her to come back.
I bet she is logging on in secret.

DON'T BE SHY JUST SAY HELLO :)

Hi there everyone. :whistle:

Don't know what to say after reading all those lovely posts. WOW! and thank you all. :hug99:

Dying to catch up on everything but taking things slowly until new year and not intending getting organized till then.
Scales are making it clear I've 'lapsed' big time but hey ho. :eek:

LILY - 12 STONE! :eek::eek: Oh my! So pleased for you. You look fab.

Thanks for support from you all. Loves ya.

Am going to run round the diaries quickly. Lovely to see you all have kept going even if others (ie ME) slightly drifted off course. :p

Over the last month we've all drifted off course so welcome back and when you're ready you can help the rest of us strugglers :D

Welcome back sweetie, we really missed you :bighug: yup the lovely ladies persuaded me that I needed to include the weight I lost leading up to joining SW as Tilly so nicely put it, other people hop from diet to diet and still include all their losses so I should too...anyway enough about me....you, where have you been what ya been doing are ya a granny yet ...bugger it I don 't really care cos all I really care about is that CRUMBLE is BACK :woohoo: :welcome: back and now we carry on as before and good for you taking it easy till after Crimbo sounds good to me xxxxxxxxxxx:hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxx :D:

LOL I've just been drifting along doing nothing in particular. Few family probs with both mine and DH's parents health, MIL been in and out of hospital and my dads having a few memory problems that may be getting a bit of a worry now.

DIL and DS1 baby due in 9 weeks. SIL awaiting decision about her job (or loss of it) within next week or so. :(

Oh and DH home from work poorly with cold which is great as plumber coming to sort two leaks out tomorrow and they obviously speak Latin cos they make no sense to me and when I say do what you want DH gets the grumps. :rolleyes:

So pleased about your lovely shopping trips with girls. How much fun was that for you! :D
And a Starbucks worked in there. Love the egg nog latte at present. Don't tell me the syns! :eek: I'm happy in my ignorance and only given in to one. :p

Hope your in laws and your dad are back and fighting fit soon :fingerscrossed:
:wow: only 9 weeks to baby due date that's gone so quick.
Know what you mean about the workmen, I will only get them in when Mal's about they talk gibberish as far as I concerned and I have more important things to do like chatting to my mini friends :giggle:
Hun the trips out were amazing, I am still feeling the effects from all that walking but I was pleased as punch, final tally of shopping bill was :wow: :eek: proportions but worth every penny, got a couple more trips planned tomorrow and this weekend, I think Mal has realised that it was safer keeping me housebound ....the debit card (don't use credit cards hate them :eek: have to pay them back darn it :giggle:) looks very worn and threadbare :8855:
Oh and the starbucks was to die for....I can work one into my syns when Mal and I go out saturday I'm sure lol
Egg nog latte....oh my that sounds too wonderful, where how can I get one ? and you're right sod the syns lol xxxx :hug99: xxxx

aaah crumble its good to see you back :bighug:i wasn't going to bother coming on here but was looking through my emails and saw a notification saying i had a message on my thread from you so here i am it's soooo good to see you back on here you have been missed perhaps u can help me get my mojo back lol xxxxxx

Back