Unfinished diary

In that case I'm having parsnips free too. :)
I was thinking along the lines of french toast with peanut butter and sliced banana on top.
Great minds think alike.
I had thought of the little bit of single cream that would go a treat on it too but I'll banish that idea. Tut tut. :rolleyes:

Hi crumble i measured myself before i lost weight but although i have lost 2 st 6 lb the inches havent gone down much 1inch off bust ( could do with about 4 more off that area depending which part of them i measure ha ha) 2 off waist & 3 off hips which isnt much but have gone from 18-20 to 14 ???? I dont do hardly any exercise only walking (which hasnt been a lot lately cause it pulls on my back ) i do think exercising combined with eating less really is the key for the inch loss on that note i am going to attempt to walk round the block :) hope u have a good day xx

I've got visions of you pushing the kids out the way so you can feed the animals :8855:

I wish I'd seen your face when they gave you a handful of worms :8855:

Thank you so much for cheering me up :D

Hi Jane! :)

Well I packed away a fair few syns yesterday but its all good. That's what weekly counting is for. :rolleyes:

Todays food:

creamed mushrooms on toast ~ 2xB + 4.5 syns

banana/satsumas/ apples

Open chicken sandwich ~ 6 syns

packet of ringos ~ 4 syns

Scrambled eggs
grilled mushrooms & herby tomatoes

600ml 1% milk ~ 2 As

57.5/105 syns

Going to have a lovely relaxing day today as things been pretty hectic here of late.
Just two of us in today so going to enjoy a quiet break. :D

Might even plan some more menus. :rolleyes:

Hey sweetie, good to have you back and on good form ...love your stories they do make me :giggle:,
Mal had a lizard a bearded dragon (would love more he was just so cute) and would feed him live meal worms, believe me hun they are tame compared to live crickets, especially when he drops the pot and you have about 300 of the ******* charging down the hall at you, believe me somehow I managed to pull my 440lb arse up on the side and screamed blue murder...oh and then there were the live locusts :eek: and baby mice too...no hun meal worms are tame compared to that lot lol....although I do remember years ago going fishing with Mal in the winter and being told to put the maggots in my mouth to keep them warm now that's gross, they smell off p*ss at the best if times and don't ever let him get them wet, he did that once too, bl00dy maggots can squeeze through the smallest holes when wet...Mal had been fishing and got them wet, he'd asked me could he put them in my fridge...I won't repeat what my answer was but I'll give you a clue ...You have to be ******* joking **** *** and go stick them ** **** ****, never in a ******* ******* ***** you ****** now **** ***...I think he might have got the feeling I was saying no :8855: and so glad I did...like I said when wet they can crawl through the tiniest holes, so he had them sealed in his fishing box in another box that had the tiniest holes in, he was going fishing the next day and wanted to keep them in the fridge over night, well got up the next morning and these ******* were everywhere, we spent hours picking them out of the carpet and off the walls, doors, windows and did a really good job, or so I thought until 5 days later when I woke up to find my hallway swarming with blue bottles....Mal has never brought maggots into my house ever again, he got his wallet out that very day and bought a small fridge which he keeps in his shed along with all his other fishing carp :giggle:

Hope you have had a lovely relaxing day sweetie, catch you soon :hug99: xxxx

:8855:Oh Lily, thank goodness I'm not a fisherman's wife. Ewwww! :D
Keeping the maggots warm in your mouth? :eek:
Men are another species, aren't they? Not human. :p

I had a lovely day, Jackie, but feeling a little strange.
I'm swinging between feeling rather sad that DS1 & Co will be gone come Saturday (my first baby finally flown :cry:)
and feeling wildly excited that DS1 will be gone come Saturday. YIPPEE... less drama, more food, loads more loo roll, etc etc.
Oh and half the washing to do!

I would be the same sweetie. It must be really tough. We are all here for you. I dread the day Matt leaves home but half of me half looks forward to it too :8855: only natural sweetheart, thats us Mums for you:bighug:

He's only going a couple of miles down the road and will probably be turning up every other day till they settle but it will still feel strange. :sigh:
It will be odd, but you will get used to it and I'm sure he will grow up etc. Also he knows you are always there and you are not far from him, have another :bighug:
DS2 has none of these worries.
He's to be seen with a tape measure up the wall and a pencil behind his ear.
Looks like he has big plans for his bedroom once elder sibbling is gone. :D

I've rejoined SW online.
Needed it as totally at sea without my online diary and syns calculator.
Mum's gone half with me.
Not sure why as she makes it up as she goes along. :rolleyes:
well done on joining. You can and you will do this. IF the going gets tough still come on here it helps big time. I also think you would get a great benefit from joining us writing down minimum of 3 positives a day. At first its hard to find 3, but then you watch after a while you can find more than 3 :D x
So I have my brand new Gold membership and now I have to knuckle down and do it.

Haven't planned my food today beyond a ham salad roll.
Not eaten anything yet as, unusally, I have an awful backache. Driving me nuts.
Must have slept funny.

Shall spin round and see how everyone is doing.
I'm losing touch. ;)
hope your back is better soon lovely :bighug: take care and remember we are here for you :) xxxxx

Hey hun, men are definitely from Mars and I often wish Mal would go home :8855: :8855:
I seriously won't regale you with the other gross stuff I have endured over the years with the many bugs and carp he's brought into this house :argh:

I am an expert on children leaving home, I've been there and I am on the verge of it happening again :giggle:

There was a lot of arguing, screaming, threats and pleading..............and then I let her go :8855:, in my defence she sprung it on me while I was at a friends and then moved out the same night, before I got home, but even though she left in the midst of all that drama ....it was definitely the best thing, like DS1 she lives just down the road, I see her and my grandchildren regularly and don't see them if I don't want to...we have a much better relationship since she left and we were close right up to the point of her leaving, I was and still am sure the drama was caused by her husband who at the time was very possessive, plus my granddaughter was 6 weeks old when they moved out and I felt betrayed. But it's all fine now, I love my daughter, grandkids and even my son in law to bits and am actually really glad they're not here any more.
As for Kirsty, I don't want her to leave but the wrench will be easier, I have had warning of impending developments for 1, 2 she's not pregnant or had a baby yet and 3 it's easier second time around, like having baby, this time you know what's coming.:giggle:

Well done for rejoining SW online and :woohoo: for your Mum for going halves :hug99: xxx

Hope your back feel better soon hunni ....take care :bighug: xxxxx

hi crumble there must be something in the air at the moment my daughter is moving out then i am moving from a 3 bed house to 1 bedroom flat at some stage seems silly trying to warm a bigger house when i don't really need it :rolleyes: hope u have a great weekend xx

:bighug: you have a busy day ahead my lovely :bighug: I'd be running around like a headless chicken just as you are thinking of all the stuff they haven't :rolleyes: no hospital bag? I assume she actually has all the stuff she needs to put in it :eek: hope so as guess otherwise you'll be sorting that too :giggle: you're a good un Mrs Crumble you really are :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

takeaway :eek: without me :eek: you kept that quiet :eek: :8855:

Had that cold and its not nice so you take it easy he will need run around after you for a week or two definately :D ;0

Glad DS1 and DIL seem more settled hopefully this will be the making of them sweetie, it must be hard for you though :( :bighug:

:fingerscrossed: re WI xxxxxxxx

Back