Uni contour wrap

Sez

has started again!!
Have been reading all your posts about these wraps with great interest, so recently emailed the nearest salon to me, that I could find, that offered this "service". (about 20 miles away) I told them about my weight problems, the fact I had lost over 3 1/2 stone so far, the fact I was on a VLCD and the fact I still have 6 stone+ to lose.

I asked if it would be suitable for me, at this stage, and how much the cost would be.

All I got was, "Well, it depends on your health, and it cost £150 for three wraps". I got the strong impression that this is something for "beautiful people" and not for us fatties. I reckon I will give it a miss!!

I think now, as a treat, I will go for a lovely pedicure and deluxe lower leg massage....I dont think my weight will affect that!!!

Woah, thats not good. Sooo rude! But Sarah, Honestly, UCWs are for EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

My salon were SOOOO friendly, and I too told them about LL from the start, and before they had even met me, they were very excited for me, and interested in LL and not only that, but meeting me and hearing about my experiences.

They are perfect for everybody Sarah, honestly :)

But I would try and contact another salon - it really is worth it.

:)

That's awful Sarah that they could make you feel like that. Make sure you don't give them your custom, either now or when you are slim!

Cath

Back