Unique Hoodia

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by kimmy619, 3 April 2011 Social URL.

1. kimmy619

kimmy619 Member

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried these? I'm looking for some help with my weight loss and have read mixed reviews.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If it was as easy as taking a pill every day we'd all be doing it lol! There's no real scientific evidence that hoodia works and anyone who tries to say otherwise is either deluding themselves or trying to sell it to you x

4. kimmy619

kimmy619 Member

I know that there is no magical cure, just wondered if it complemented a health diet and exercise... :)

5. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

I know people who take them to compliment their existing diet.. X

6. kimmy619

kimmy619 Member

Has it helped them at all?! I'm doing all can do food/exercise wise at the moment and want something to jump start the weight loss now it has slowed down

7. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Don't think so... But they , well we are always trying new things.. I'm on peppermint at the moment to help minimise bloating x

8. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Have you started taking it yet ? X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.