Unit diet diary

ksmiuk

Gold Member
well i went over a bit last night as the voddy came out but i still have 50 units for week so not panicking at all, my books have come this morning which is amazing considering I only ordered them on thursday night, what great customer service. I feel very positive about diet its almost like having a new plan that I know nothing about is going to stop me cheating as I knew all the cheats in the book for ww and sw but end of day was only cheating on myself, told hubby about new diet this morning he despairs over me and simply said here we go again am so hoping to show him!!! :p Hope you all had good day yesterday xx

LOL my hubby is the same so I've told him it's an eating plan that shows you how to eat healthily. Of course thats exactly what it is and losing weight is just a bonus!!!

Good luck with your 'official' start. I'm struggling a bit today but still on track so all is good!!

Day 3.
Out for a BBQ tonight so am trying to not have any units today as Im not sure what will be available tonight.
B- Pineapple, Frosties, tea
L- Jacket potato, salad, salad cream.
D- Salad, pasta salad (3) chicken (2.5) Maybe just guessing x

My dh is the same. He tells me to eat sensibly and exercise, if only it was that easy. I know he's right, but I can't remember how to eat normally, if I don't have some sort of allowance or guide then I go mad.

I like this diet because I can eat a bit naughty if I need to, but it doesn't have to mean having a cheat day. I always had a cheat day at sw and ww. Like you said Katie I knew all the cheats with those diets. I'm sure with time we'll learn all the cheats with this diet, but I think it's so generous and laid back already maybe we won't need the cheats?

Enjoy the bbq, it's raining here so hope the weathers good for you :)

Love Lou xxx

Hi Lou its absolutly poring down which making me want to eat aaarggghh hubbie is out to so am sat twiddling thumbs dog is walked house is cleaned, homework is done lol xx

Do you know what I did when I was bored the other night? I emptied my food cupboards, cleaned them all out, cleaned the doors, etc. Then sat down with my book and a sheet of stickers and labelled everything in the cupboard with unit values :D

dh was really shocked when he opened the treat cupboard (its only a small cupboard ;)) and all the choc bars, etc had big white stickers on saying 5 units or 4 units :D It's really helped me though as I can see at a glance what unit value my different nibbles are without having to go and work them out. Bit time consuming though!

Love Lou xxx

what a brilliant idea hmm may do the freezer too, i often labelled stuff as i bought it when i was doing ww although there is actually not alot in my cupboards cant wait for pay day x

WOW - you've earned some mega brownie points Lou. Get a gold star and go top of the class!!

I'm gonna follow your lead when i have a spare hour or two. :)

£ pounds off since friday woooooooooooooohooooooooooo:D

thats suppossed to say 3 pounds off lol x

Well done!!!

Thankyou all, I was amazed I have stuggled for ages with sw just managing a 1/2 pound here and there so am so pleased something is finally working for me. I had to work 2 14 hour shifts mon and tues so had no time to get on and update my diary but I am doing ok in fact I am loving it it really suits me as I can fill up and still have treats but am being healthy because i dont have to count fruit! I am out for a chinese buffet tomorrow night so that will be a test but I am planning on having sweetcorn soup-1, boiled rice-1/2, satay-3 stirfried veg-2 char sui pork- 6 and chocolate cake-6 lol we are celebrating?! (hopefully) My baby brother getting his GCSE results. So im gonna roung this up to 20 units just in case I have saved 12 so no problem there but will try and be steady think i will have some cornflakes before I go.

Today I am eating:
B- rice crispies(0) sk milk(0) 2 x bread (1/2) sf jam (1/2)

L- Jacket Pot salad Tuna (1/2) Mango(0)

D- Salmon (3) salad Potato wedges (1/2) 3x Jaffa (1)

Total 6 saved =4

Good luck with the meal - i love chinese but couldnt trust myself so am gonna resist until i've lost a bit more weight and my will power has improved!

Your menu for today looks gorgeous!! Do you make your wedges with fry light or just regular oil? And is that all you eat in a day or do you add free foods like fruit when your hungry? Sorry for being nosey!! :)

I use fry light and sprinkle with cajun seasoning for wedges. When I have been working thats all I would eat but as I am at home I would probably have some fruit however today has gone all horribly wrong and I have consumed a gaziliion points cause am stuvk inside i know feel terrible and want to be sick not had a binge like this for ages x

Back