Universal Contour Wrap (?)

Cool thanks :)
I wanna go and get it done now, Im not booked in for another 10 weeks :( only booked 2....Do u really need 3?

LOL

100 - No way. Its more like 12 I think. I will certainly check on my final visit. Its no more than 15, no way.

I'm sceptical about the way they don't let you take the measurement card home so you can check the measurements yourself - it's approximately 16 - upper chest from under the armpits 1 chest 2 underbust 3 ribcage 4 waist 5 abdomen 6 hips 7 bum 8 upper thigh 9 above the knee 10 calf 11 knee 12 ankle 13 wrist 14 forearm 15 upper arm 16. I had my first wrap last Friday and lost 10.5 inches. I noticed her pulling tighter on my middle bits and especially my thigh. I also wore tight clothes that were no looser afterwards. However, my skin was silky smooth afterwards and my cellulite has improved. There is a definite difference to my underbust and ribcage - I memorised my key measurements and the hips, bust and thigh measurements were over half an inch more than she had them, but the underbust and ribcage were right. So the inch loss is a bit arbitrary, but it feels great and I was after tightness rather than inchloss - after all I have LL for inchloss ;)

Sorry if I come across a bit negative (there are definite positives and I do recommend it)- but they do take a couple of small liberties so I just wanted to give that perspective.

Thanks Cerulean, its good to hear different views so you reckon its still worth a try?

Wow that's great Tommee :)

Cath

Tommee, was that inch loss over the two sessions or just from the second one?

And well done on being their record breaker :)

Also would anyone recommend a particular salon in the london area?

Wow that is fantastic Tommee, did you measure yourself beforehand or is that the salons measurements. Also can you feel any difference in your clothes?

Thanks Cerulean, its good to hear different views so you reckon its still worth a try?

Oh yes - definitely - the cellulite reduction and smoothness it gives your skin and the couple of real inches you definitely do lose are more than worth it!

Tommee, was that inch loss over the two sessions or just from the second one?

And well done on being their record breaker :)

Also would anyone recommend a particular salon in the london area?

I had mine done in the Tanning Shop in Ludgate Circus, but a lot of places offer it if that isn't local to you - also they don't open at weekends or late in the evenings so I've been lucky that my boss has been letting me come in late on days where I have a session.

Hello,

This treatment sounds great, but I have a quick question.. I mean, what are those lost inches made of? Is that just water? In that case, doesn't it all come back when you drink?

Pardon my ignorance! :eek:

They do insist that it's not water loss (although I am flummoxed as to what it actually is!) they do say that it's the toxins being drawn off - but that is a bit vague. Anyway they encourage you to drink as much water as possible and state clearly in the literature that you will not put the inches back on unless you gain weight.

Well - I had my 2nd wrap today and lost a total of 16.5 inches (although I have lost over 7lbs since the last wrap) which brings me to a total of 27 inches all over. Once again I lost the most off my bust to abdomen and I can confirm that they do take a total of 16 separate measurements. I also looked more closely at the form and I think the maths is a little dodgy as I spotted several mistakes. That aside, my skin feels wonderful! So that's 27 inches so far in 3 weeks. The last wrap is next week.

Sounds great. I might do that toward the end.

In the meantime, I booked in for monthly Clarins Pro-Active body Treatments. It's basically a full body massage with firming products. I told the therapist I was on rapid weightloss diet and that I was worried about loose skin. I really enjoyed it although I was initially worried the paper undies wouldn't fit as that has happened to me before! But this time it was a thong-type design and just stretched.

Clarins skin spas have a good deal where if you buy 5 of any treatment (doesn't have to tbe the body ones if you're not into that) you get a 6th one free. Plus they give you a loyalty card and when they loaded the amount I had spent on the 5 sessions on it, I got 70 minutes of treatment free from that so that is almost another session or a couple of mini facials. You can use the loyalty card minutes on whatever treatment you like.

I've got my second treatment on 3rd May and have booked ahead for the 3rd one in June.

Wow Sandra - that sounds great - I love Clarins anyway - apparently - the crowberry they use in their firming formulas is supposed to discourage fat cells from growing again (I don't believe it for a second, but it's a nice thought, isn't it?) I might look into that.

I have just booked 3 for £110. The first will be on Thursday! So looking forward to it!!

Have just booked in for a course of three wraps. First one Thursday (same day as you Donna). Think I will have them a month apart at this stage as I still have a lot to lose.

Not sure what to expect and a bit worried about the fact that I have to stand naked infront of these women apart from a pair of pants!!!!!!!! Feeling embarrassed already but hey ho only 2 hours out of my life and hopefully will be worth it.

Let me know how you get on Donna :)

Back