Universal Contour Wrap

Hey Sam you live in Brum?

You can get these for a tenner!

I'm originally from your neck of the woods, born and bred in Solihull, moved to Bedfordshire 6 years ago. WL8 - loving the avatar.

Gx

oooh suttons posh!- I work in glorious Kingstanding!

Great place to get lost, man with taste obviously!!

Lovely to find a fellow brummie Wl8 and Luke we'll treat you like an honorary brummie!! I used to go to the Birmingham Food and Leisure college many many many years ago as part of a YTS!!!

Gx

Ooh, thanks ever so much for that Luke. I'll check it out.

I was born in kingstanding and my parents still live there. I bought my first house there as well. We moved out to sutton a few years ago when my eldest daughter was ready to start school as the schools are a bit better over this way.

Whereabouts in kingstanding do you work then?

Warren Farm Health Centre I'm a nurse practitioner,,,,,,,,,ssssssshhhhh dont tell anyone!

Blimey what a small world it is. I used to live on Cranbourne Road and used to use warren farm health centre. I go to kingstanding leisure centre regularly as well which is just sort of behind the health centre on dulwich road.

Ive just looked through that price list. Its fab. I think im going to see if I can move in there and they can just try everything on me.

Like your way of thinking Sam, how wonderful would it be to live in a spa... with enough treatments we may disappear!

Georgie
x

totally love your avatar wannalose8, it's nice to put a face to your posts.
I enquired at my local beauty parlour today about the U.C.Wraps and I can get one for £55 or SIX for £150. I've heared a few people are paying £120 for 3 so I guess £150 for six is a pure bargain.

I have about 2.5 months til we go to Disneyland Paris and would like to have a few treatments before we go....How long do you have to wait inbetween treatments?? I know I've read it on a web site somewhere but can't remember. Anyone on here know?? xxx

Luke....of course blokes can have them...good for you is what I say.
Go for it.

I really wanted to lose more weight before going for a wrap... xxx

I'm thinking if i have contour wraps regularly as I lose weight I wont have a problem with the loose skin!

What do you reckon?

my thoughts exactly...what does everyone else think??

Good thinking batman, not sure but it certainly can't hurt can it. Was a bit alarmed by an earlier post that mentioned paper pants???

I had planned to wait until I had lost a bit of weight before having a course of treatments, but if they are £10 a pop at the local college I might start going now.

And I probably wouldnt be so scared about the paper pants thing (georgie, thats all you wear while they wrap you up!!) as the students would probably be a bit scared themselves about getting the treatment right.

Now theres a thought to behold me in paper pants in a spa!

Like your way of thinking Sam, how wonderful would it be to live in a spa... with enough treatments we may disappear!

Georgie
x

PMSL Georgie

If you lose about 12" with every treatment I would disappear to nothing if I had one every week for about 2 years. The incredible shrinking woman lol lol.

,,,,,,,but at £10 a go what have you got to lose!!

Back