unofficial recipes with food packs

Just to put peoples minds at ease, our LLC actually teaches us to make some of the recipes so for those of you that are worried about it affecting your diet then dont worry because it doesnt. :) yippee

Did the crisps today and after a little bit of practise worked well!! Especially as I dont like soup but I liked the Thai Chilli crisps! :)

xx

Strawberry shake mixed gradually with about 100ml HOT water (add a little, blend...add a little, blend).

Makes a kind of angel delight consistency and with hot water made it feel like a proper pudding.

Why has my daughter decided this week is the week she wants to learn how to cook???!!!
i'm having to give her lessons
i won't go into details, but she is on her third 'creation' of the day and it looks bloody gorgeous.
have been so tempted - its a good job im off out in an hour- hopefully it will have all been eaten by the time i get back
boo hoo
daisy x

Thankyouu these are amazing, will defo be trying these next week!
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

Ice cream is scrummy scrummy.

I tried vanilla icecream last night, it came out like melted icecream, is that right? Was quite nice though.

Oh yum I had the lemon bar for first time today but didn't like it much, so chopped it up and microwaved into biscuits like someone here suggested, it turns out so Yummy!! Oh my gosh I'll defo be doing that again. They even look like proper biscuits that my grandma would make :D

Oh dear I tried the crisps and they didn't work, I did it with the thai chilli pack (not a fan of it anyway), and although I made a few 'successful' crisps I think, the rest wouldn't even come off the paper so I gave up and had a normal veg soup instead (I have a few extra packs thankfully). I like the idea of the maltesers and I will try them at some point.

Yum I just made a Veggie Burger!:

1 veg soup pack.
roughly 100ml water, give or take (made it quite thick consistency, stuck to the spoon)
1 sweetener & tabasco (optional but I think was nice with, made it more believable that it was sweet potato inside or something!)

Mixed them together and microwaved in a thick mug for 1.30mins ish, til it was like a dough consistency. Mixed a couple of times in between.
Squished it into the shape of a burger. Grilled it until browned on both sides.

Voila, tasted just like veggie burger! (which I happen to like anyway)

Hah! WEll done PB!

As it is Shrove TUesday, you could make a pancake! I did last year.

Seriously though - DON'T!! LOL it was rubbish. But it was the spirit that counted. :D

xx

LOL! I remember last year making pancakes with the Vanilla/Banana shakes on the frying pan (no oil of course!) ... was funny how it all turned out so wrong :D

I'm enjoying Orange Chocolate pudding though! SO TASTY. I use boiling water in which I dilute two sweetners (do it to your taste) and mix in a little of the Sunshine Orange water flavour. Mix in a Chocolate Shake, the consistency I personally like is "runny porridge"... I leave some lumps in for that authentic feel... :) Tastes gorgeous.

Had the choccie bar for tea - absolutely heavenly!

Tried the veggie burger tonight...VERY pleasantly suprised!

x

Hi guys, just made the chocolate bar, its in the freezer now so i will let u know later how it tastes. xx

ill be making the veggie burger next week sounds so tempting :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm Bea, coming to the end of week 2, and I have just discovered the YUMMY BANANA MOCHACCINO!

For anyone who's missing their daily skinny lattes like me (in fact I miss them more than food!), but finds coffee with a full vanilla or chocolate pack a little too cloying:

1. Half a chocolate pack
2. Half a banana pack (I put a full pack of each in a sealed tupperware container, shook it all together then spooned half into the big LL sippy cup)
3. Add sweeteners to taste
4. Make an espresso (I have an espresso machine but a small cup of strong filter or instant coffee should do) and blend for a good long minute
5. Add about 400ml of recently boiled water
6. Blend, blend, blend until you think you've blended too much. Then blend some more.
7. Pour into a big mug and enjoy!

I find it's not too sweet or bananay, and the extra water helps to make the consistency more skimmed-milky, rather than milkshakey, if you get me.

Anyway, I like it :)

Last edited:
Back