unofficial recipes with food packs

I just made a chocolate muffin (had only tried a banana one which was disgusting!) it was pretty nice, I warmed up a vanilla shake and poured it over like custard. It was quite pleasant. Up to now though I seem to enjoy just drinking my pack more than making anything with it. Gonna try the crisps next I think. What is the best flavour to do it with you think? Chicken?

The only one that doesnt REALLY work out that well taste wise as crisps I found was the vegetable.

All the others are fine, but Thai Chilli in my opinion make the nicest ones.

Once you've made them a few times you become a dab hand!

My latest discovery is dunking the peanut bar in sweetened coffee. It's soooo yummy!!! :eat: (unless you don't like coffee, of course....)

Crisps

I have the chicken 'crisps' every day - it did take me a couple of goes to get it completely right. I tend to make a smooth paste (the consistency of toothpaste), and spread it onto greaseproof paper with the back of a spoon to make little discs. Nuke for 1 minute, then 20 seconds at a time, opening the door in between each time to let them cool down a bit. Takes 2-3 mins total, but it's different for every microwave. Just carry on until they're crisp right through and peel easily off the paper. They do crisp up a bit more as they cool down too. You can then keep them in an airtight container until you need them - great for taking out with you on your travels. They taste nice in all the flavours, but chicken is my favourite. Some of the girls in my group add salt during the cooking, but I don't find it necessary.

TC x

gonna go for it and try the crips tonight, I dont like any of the soups at all though, but am thinking I might like them as crisps

Cant tell you how much encouragement all your blogs have given me, have been on LL lost 2 stone, but am switching to Lipotrim cos I am finding LL just to damn expensive! Love the recipes too.X

Oh i feel really spoilt now! thank you, there is a god!!!

Oh Dear, tried the 'chocolate muffin' last night. Was a complete disaster! Smelt absolutley lovely but tasted very bitter and hard. Any tips people?!!! xxx

Just had thai popadom which tasted okish but didnt make me feel at all satisfied, had to have a vanilla pack made into icecream 30 mins later - which was amazing!
gunna be having many more of those... feel much more full and happy now
x

When I am very hungry I am sometimes treat myself for a bowl of hot water mixed with your savoury drink or marigold and one spoon of physillium husks. Leave it for 10 minutes and it will become thick. Try it it and it is also good for your bowels too! :D Also you can add some vegetables to get a kind of vegetable soup.

ok any ideas on what i can make with strawberry or bannna pack?? dnt fancy ice cream and muffin was a disaster last time!

I made what seemed to be a bit like a scotch pancake with the banana one - though I made it the way I normally make muffins (except a little more water).

The thai chilli I have what tastes enough like an onion bhaji to please me.

Cooked a tomato one last night - made it fairly watery nd when I took it out the microwave (after 2 mins), it was very crumbly. Really liked it, reminded me of something but not sure what.

Having discovered here today via a pal...I am soooo pleased. It has given me even more encouragement with the recipes...will be trying them all, thank you!

Well just tried the chocolate biscuit and it was disgusting, was crumbly as described but it was seriously bitter, ewww!

Emma xXx

Back