Unofficial w1 weigh in and confession

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Well accordinging to my scales I've lost 5lbs. Unfortunately On Sat that was 7lbs, and then I blew it and had a choclate croissant and a chinese on Sat night.

I'm back on it now and I have my first weigh in with CDC this afternoon but I reckon on her scales it'll be 3lbs cos it was last wed I saw her for the first time, but actually started last Mon.

Oh well, no point beating myself up, lesson learned.

As one of lifes saying "you can only learnf rom your mistakes".
Ive been there too, i thought i was ok to have a meal with friends but the scales didnt agree with it lol. Even though it was low carb.

Be strong and continue being 100% x

Well done, either way, it's a good loss. Don't worry about the croissant and chinese now, what's done is done. I had a full 2/3 day blip the end of the week because of family issues, weighed myself Saturday morning and I'd put on 3lbs, but that's gone now, plus an extra 1lb, so it'll come off soon enough :)

3 or 5lb's is good either way!! As Caroline said its soon put right so onwards and downwards hun :D x

A loss is a loss. :) Just think forwards not back now. Learn from it and move on. :D X

Hi Scooterchick

Well done on 5lbs, I was same W1 and ate on weekend after weigh in but pulled it back over Mon-friday last week so Sat gone i ha da 4lb loss.

As most posters have said, a loss is a loss and I think the trick is to not beat yourself up over it and let it make you more motivated over rest of the days...i went to the gym twice to help try balance it out :) hehehe...

Amber

Ps: New minimins starting today on the forum, so I will prob but my nose in on alot of posts hope everyone doesnt mind, dying to get to know everyone and enjoy the support and hopefully give some back .... :)

Amber x

Yep. I like that statement 'a loss is a loss' - don't worry about whats been and gone, good luck for the future weight reductions that you will achieve x

Back