Unpopular opinion..

Bernadette and mum

I do not like diet coke or diet fanta chicken! Diet fanta chicken being the worse of the two, bleugh!:eek: It's just far too sickly sweet for me, though I suppose if I used smaller portions it might not be as bad..

Post an unpopular opinion you have to do with slimming world!
e.g Curly wurlys aren't worth 6 syns!

All SW meals take too much preparation!!! Drives me nuts sometimes.

Okay, but I should probably put my tin hat on 1st!

It IS a diet! By its very definition it's a diet. It just happens to be a diet which is relatively easy to stick to if you want to. It should be a way of life if you want to continue to maintain once you get to target. The 2 concepts are NOT mutually exclusive.

Jenna88 said:
SW quiche is the MOST disgusting thing I have ever tasted in my entire life. I don't know how people can like it.

Am SO with you on this.

It is closely followed by 1/2 syn roulade & anything made with quark.

Now you've got me going :)

Smash Pizza is NOT pizza, it's mashed potato with pizza toppings on. End of.

Am SO with you on this.

It is closely followed by 1/2 syn roulade & anything made with quark.

Now you've got me going :)

Smash Pizza is NOT pizza, it's mashed potato with pizza toppings on. End of.

Def agree with the 1/2 syn roulade bleugh and the pizza!!!

Okay, but I should probably put my tin hat on 1st!

It IS a diet! By its very definition it's a diet. It just happens to be a diet which is relatively easy to stick to if you want to. It should be a way of life if you want to continue to maintain once you get to target. The 2 concepts are NOT mutually exclusive.

Yes! It most definitely IS a diet! What do people on the WW board say - I can hear the echo from the SW board - "It's not a diet it's a lifestyle change". Both SW and WW are weight loss diets with their own rules and guidelines and with SW some fairly complex rules (for a beginner to understand anyway). If you want to make it part of a new lifestyle go ahead - but that doesn't change the fact it's a diet lol !;)

There's just no such thing as diet cake. The two words shouldn't go together. Just have a smaller piece of the real stuff!!

Yes and non alcoholic beer. However I was trying that cos of the problems alcohol gives me. However it is disgusting. Smells like wee!

Oh yes, yes, yes!!!!! I thought it was just me!!

SW quiche? Pizza? Pancakes? No they aren't!! They are something else. Like them or don't like them, I don't care, but stop pretending!

And jezzi - I love your post about vegetables.

EVERYTHING tastes better than skinny feels... especially KFC and Chocolate!!! Try feeling a skinny when you're hungry!!

Hahaha = loving it!

Keep 'em coming peeps!

Also sweetener. Using it in cooking it makes everything taste yuk and leaves a horrid aftertaste. I'd rather use the syns and use sugar.

Back