Up Days Hate Me

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Karenlou, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I'm actually doing well on my down days, which has been a problem for me in the past. My trouble is that I get *ahem* tummy trouble on an up day. :rolleyes:

Anybody else find that eating after semi-fasting causes them to have, shall we say, an urgent need for the toilet immediately after eating?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oh dear :( No haven't had it like that, although I find I don't tolerate some foods anymore (high fat, greasy, high sugar etc) which is great! They just don't taste the same as they used to, and sometimes will give me a stomach ache or head ache. I think our bodies do adjust to a healthier way of eating, and start to reject those unhealthy foods we used to love.

I used to suffer from IBS and juddd definitely helps with that, the symptoms go just about completely when following juddd 100%.

Hope you feel better soon!
  4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Thanks Stirky. Yeah I have had a bit of an unhealthy day today so I think you're right - our bodies start rejecting the crap and want to be fed more healthily.

Down Day tomorrow so I can give my tum a rest and be a bit more sensible on Thursday :)
  5. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    I had this bad when I followed the lowed CD programmes. A day off and I was in agony (several times, I didnt learn.) I think like stirky said the body has good food one day then crap the next its not used to. Hope you feel better soon
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.