Up Days Hate Me

Karenlou

Gold Member
I'm actually doing well on my down days, which has been a problem for me in the past. My trouble is that I get *ahem* tummy trouble on an up day. :rolleyes:

Anybody else find that eating after semi-fasting causes them to have, shall we say, an urgent need for the toilet immediately after eating?

Oh dear :( No haven't had it like that, although I find I don't tolerate some foods anymore (high fat, greasy, high sugar etc) which is great! They just don't taste the same as they used to, and sometimes will give me a stomach ache or head ache. I think our bodies do adjust to a healthier way of eating, and start to reject those unhealthy foods we used to love.

I used to suffer from IBS and juddd definitely helps with that, the symptoms go just about completely when following juddd 100%.

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks Stirky. Yeah I have had a bit of an unhealthy day today so I think you're right - our bodies start rejecting the crap and want to be fed more healthily.

Down Day tomorrow so I can give my tum a rest and be a bit more sensible on Thursday :)

I had this bad when I followed the lowed CD programmes. A day off and I was in agony (several times, I didnt learn.) I think like stirky said the body has good food one day then crap the next its not used to. Hope you feel better soon

Back