up to 810 when you are stone above BMI

h4yls

Hey all, just read that if you reach a stone above your ideal bMI you HAVE to move up to 810 from ss!!

is this true??

OMG how exciting!! i have been dreaming and getting all excited about moving up to 810!! doesnt feel that far away now!! wahooooo!!

more motivation to keep going!! x x x cheers shanny

hi

i found this out today too. it was in the pipeline in 08 when i did cd's ss. back then it was initially aimed at those starting cd. it is exciting. i'm 5 1/4lbs away from it. :D

Hey all, just read that if you reach a stone above your ideal bMI you HAVE to move up to 810 from ss!!

is this true??

No, this isn't correct. You HAVE to move up to 810 when you reach BMI25 (unless you are a starter...in which case, you can't start under 810 unless you are more than BMI25 PLus a stone).

If you have been VLCDing you can continue to do so, though it's best to be on SS+ when you get to BMI26 in preparation for 810 at BMI25.

Of course, it still stands that you can 810 at any time before then if you chose. You just don't have to

The rules have not changed in this respect and as far as I know, there are no plans to change them :)

so when i reach a BMI i have to move up to 810 yes? is that then straight for ss or do i have to go to ss+ first?

Thanks for the advice everyone..very helpful...and encouraging to keep going!! x x x

so when i reach a BMI i have to move up to 810 yes? is that then straight for ss or do i have to go to ss+ first?

The recommended way is to go to SS+ when you reach approx BMI 26, then 810 when you reach BMI 25, though you aren't breaking any 'rules' if you SS to BMI 25, then move straight to 810 at that point.

Up to you, though the SS+ stage is a good stepping stone.

As long as you are 810 or above as soon as you reach BMI 25 :)

oh well.... mind i might still move up with my exercise and all. last time i knew i needed to at 12st 7lbs.

Thank you so much KD so much to look forward now and inspiration too get more off quicker!! i have 12ibs to go before ss+ becomes a good stepping stone!! whooohooo!! x x xx setting myself a target of 3 weeks x x x

Back