Up to date news from the conference

What time are they announcing soty x

Lol...I can hear it now Aubergine!!

And I'm singing it too!!!!

OMG me too, up a ladder decorating singing my head off!!!!

Doesnt take a lot to please me!!!

What about a Xmas flavour? I was looking forward to trying something Xmassy. Not sure about cheese and broccoli can't bear artificial processed cheese taste but keeping my fingers crossed it's nice and that all those that so miss cheese are happy!

Dizzy x

Hiya Dizzy

The only new product out before Xmas is the new brocolli and cheese soup which was yuuuuuuuuuumy.

M.

I would love to try it but I know it will never be available in Ireland, can't even get the all the existing ones (the walnut & ? one), the chocolate bar (choc only), the mushroom soup (mush only) or the water flavs...

Thanks for taking the time to reply Mike as I know you've had a big tiring day. Many congratulations from boh me and Mizzy.

Will try out the new soup ASAP.

Glad your chuffed with your prize I think I'd be gutted to win that but I guess they probably picked it specially for you. Look forward to hearing it. Any more news on the game show?

Dizzy x

Hiya Dizzy

Yes I am filming the new show a week on tuesday, I had the final rehearsal last week and am through to the show.

Got to stand in front of Jeffery Archer, Duncan Bannatine, Jacqui Gold (the ann summer woman), Simon Jordan (the crystal palace chairman) and Kanye King (the MOBO award guy) and ask for 5 grand for a tummy tuck.

Trying not to think about it yet otherwise I might get a little nervous..............

Should be a giggle though

It is called Fortune, there are five millionaires giving away a million pounds between them to people who ask nicely!! So I am asking for 5 grand for a tummy tuck. Took 4 auditions to get on and supposed to be the new dragons den so should be fun.

Also filming the new lottery quiz show the following week so that should be fun. Once I actually win something I will stop this quiz show lark!!

M.

Oh wow Mike - sounds good - will 5 grand be enough! they might give you more if you ask really nicely :D

good luck to you matey - You're our claim to fame you know!! :p

Last edited:
Hey Mike, I dont reckon you will give up!!!!!

I think you have got the game show bug!!!

lol I don't reckon I'll ever win!! When I did 100% there were only three of us in it and I came 3rd.....

OOh Duncan Ballentyne (sp??) - he's sooo sexy - love it!

Best of luck, mate - I love Dragons' Den so this is going to be a must-see!!!!!!

I'm excited too. I love Dragons Den. I reckon you may pull it off Mike as that Duncan has a chain of health clubs doesn't he? He should be really impressed by your weight loss and fitness!!

It will be good viewing anyway, no doubt!

Dizzy x

ps Did you say you never win? Mr Counsellor of the year.

That award is the first thing I have ever won in 32 years!! Never had a trophy for anything before so really pleased!!

Right off Xmas shopping

M. xx

These things come around in threes, or so that's what me Mum always says!

Good Luck tackling the high street!

Dizzyx

Back