update on me

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
omg all these new people helloooo :D:D:D

I feel like I'm coming into a new community :)

well I didn't reach goal but I lost 2lb last week so 2lb to go to goal - I seem to be maintaining on 1200 cals this week - but we'll see on Monday.

I am finding it hard getting back into eating - I miss the control of SS but cant do it forever or I'd be invisible LOL

anyway just wanted to say good luck on everybody's journeys - cambridge really is the best !!! x

well done, if only I had gone up the plans instead of getting bored with ss, falling into binge starve mode then full on binge mode, hence back to square 1 from August 2009.
I am scared about moving up the plans when it comes to the time, but I know for me this will be the hardest part, so I have a lot of respect for you doing so well on 1200.x

Hi there :)

I left just before you started your journey for a break, But am now back to lose the last bit!

Well done on nearly reaching goal :D

Xx

well done for getting 2lb closer to goal, ul get there hun!!! im only approaching end of week one, but its funny how when u do SS/SS+ you sometimes miss eating food but then as u go up the plans and can have that food, u miss the security of SS/SS+......just no pleasing us lol. i cant wait to see my progression and get to where u r but i know i too will feel exactly as u do! Good luck with that last 2lb xxx

As always I'm very proud of my superstar buddy xxxxxxxx

Well Done Moleymole --

You will be at goal soon and are learning how to maintain whilst getting there.

Thanks for updating us.

MM

its amazing how you learn what you can eat - I have done the steps to the letter really - I think its so important, I did go off plan over christmas for a few days and only put 3lb on altogether and that went in a week :) xx I will be putting it on soon though as we trying for a baby but will be doing maintain all the way through the pregnancy and hopefully won't put too much on xx my cdc is going to weigh me all the way through the pregnancy x

Ooooh!! Good luck TTC Xx

now you see i think you should hang onto those last 2lbs until Lauren and I get there to and then we can all cross the finishing line together!!

Lovely to hear from you Nicki and those 2lbs will ge banished on Monday and great to hear that you are trying for a baby. Good luck Hun - with everything xx

Aaaw nics xxx I hope it happens soon xx

Back